Pros: - Dat screen! It's so large for the size of the laptop. It gives the entire thing a more premium aesthetic.
- Great sound quality (for a laptop)
- Simple port setup: 2x USB-C, 1x regular USB, 1x headphone port, and dongle (HDMI, USB-C, and regular USB)
- Fast and accurate fingerprint sensor. This is actually faster and easier to use than my Galaxy S10's fingerprint sensor.
- Light weight: feels similar to my fiancee's MacBook Air
- Back-lit keys that feel nice to press compared to other laptop keyboards. I'm used to mechanical desktop keyboards.
- Super fast boot: usually under 10 seconds from fully powered off
- Not a terrible fingerprint magnet despite being so shiny
Cons: The main con that is more of a personal preference is it doesn't have a touch screen which I found myself really wanting in a light and quick form factor.
Another con that is a little less subjective is the keys are pretty hard to see in many types of lighting conditions. I found that the keys have to be either completely off or on their brightest setting or the letters will somewhat blend into the key's semi-reflective finish.
Overall Review: I'm typically a desktop guy and don't usually use a laptop but I got quite attached to this one. Unfortunately even though the touch pad is pretty good, I strongly wanted a touch screen in order to be as productive as I am on my desktop but that's just my personal preference. But if you're looking for a laptop which you obviously are if you're reading this, it's very nice and I'd highly recommend it.
Pros: Sexy fast sleek
Cons: Sharp edges
Overall Review: Awesome