Add super fast USB 3.0 connectivity to your desktop with the VANTEC UGT-PCE430-4C card. This add-on card offers four USB 3.0 ports, courtesy of quad dedicated chips over a PCIe 2.0 x4 interface. With 5Gbps bandwidth per chip and a total of 20Gbps, this card enables lightning-fast data transfer when working with compatible devices. It's also enabled with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) technology, which further enhances the already blistering transfer speed. An LP4 power connector and a SATA power connector are built in for robust supply to power-hungry devices. In addition, USB Battery Charging specification support and Intel XHCI compliance are among its impressive features.
- Quad Chips, Four PortsArmed with quad dedicated chips, each offering 5Gbps bandwidth, this add-on card provides a total of 20Gpbs for ultra-fast data transfer. Four downstream ports support all speeds from 1.5Mbps to 5Gbps, so that fast and slow devices can co-exist together without slowing each other down.
- UASP SupportThis host card incorporates UASP technology, which enables faster and more efficient transfers, reduces wait times, and maximizes bandwidth utilization when working with compatible devices.
- LP4/SATA Power ConnectorsConveniently built-in LP4 and SATA power connectors receive extra power from the system's power supply.
- PCI Express 2.0 x4 InterfaceFeatures PCI Express 2.0 x4 for fast, bottleneck-free data transfer.
- Full/Half-Height BracketsIncluded Standard and Low-Profile brackets for easy installation into small form factor systems.
- Other FeaturesSupports USB Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 for quick smart charging. Compliant with Intel’s eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0 for compatibility to market standards.