The Advantages of Vantrue S1 Front and Rear dash cam:
- Higher Resolution: With a resolution of 4k 2880x2160P 24fps or 1920x1080P 60fps in single recording, you’ll be able to see every detail. And both camera simultaneously record front and rear at 1920x1080 30fps, which will comprehensive coverage of the road behind you.
- Built-in GPS: The GPS function allows you to track the location, speed( KMH/ MPH), driving route,date and time stamp embedded on to the recorded footage provide further additional evidence.
- Heat Resistant: The built-in super capacitor saves the dash camera from extreme climates and prevents it from exploding.
- Sony Night Vision: The S1 Dash Cam uses superior night vision capabilities to capture every detail of your surroundings in low-light conditions.
- Hidden Design: The compact size will not obstructing the view, but provides clear imagines or videos.
- Larger memory capacity: Supports external memory capacity up to 256GB which is enough for storing hours of footage recorded in your car.
1. The dash cam support up to 256GB (class 10, memory card is not included ). Please Don't use Sandisk and Transcend Card. We recommend Vantrue 128GB SD Card (asin: B07WXH12TC). Please format the card before first use.
2. For further questions, please feel free to contact our support team. Queries are typically answered within 12-24 hours.
3. Please take off the protective film of the screen and lens before using.
4. The front and rear camers' view angle can be adjusted for your need.
Dual Full HD Resolution & Near-360° Solution
Dual Cam Recording: 1920*1080P@30 FPS
Dash camera supports FHD dual-channel recording and adjusts different perspectives as what you need , which capture high-definition video from both the front (170°) camera and rear camera(160°) simultaneously and provide powerful evidence in case you have an accident.
- Processor: NOVATEK NT96663
- Image Sensor: Front: Sony IMX327
Sensor Rear: Sony IMX323 Sensor
- Lens: Front: 170° Wide Angle F/1.47 six-layer glass
lens Rear: 160° Wide Angle F/1.8 six-layer glass lens
- GPS: built-in
- Power Source: SuperCapacitor
- Audio: built-in
- Singel Front Recording: 2880*2160P/24FPS; 1920*1080P/60FPS; 1920*1080P/30FPS; 1280*720P/30FPS
what's in the box?
- 1X Front dash cam;
- 1X Rear car camera;
- 1X 10ft car charger;
- 1X 3ft mini USB cable;
- 1X 20ft rear camera cable;
- Front and rear camera bracket and the adhesive stickers
Full HD Recording:
Base on the compact and discreet dual lens dash camera design, the hidden dash cam simultaneous recording front and rear in FHD, it can also stick directly to your windshield for optimal field-of-view and a super easy installation, thus not blocking the sight and making safety driving.
Built-in GPS module accessory enables the front and rear GPS dash cam to location and coordinates of the motor vehicle. The logging of such details can be played back showing car’s location, exact route, speed(KM/H or MP/H) on Google Maps via Vantrue GPS Player.
Super High Resolution
Featuring a Sony Starvis sensor and Novatek NT96663 chip set, allows you to achieve the best results of shooting video in different conditions and modes of operation. The Single front dash camera record videos up to a resolution of 4k 2880*2160P/24FPS;1920*1080P/60FPS during day and night.
Sony Night Vision
Combined with the F1.47 large aperture and superior HDR (high Density Recording) technology, the car dash cam is able to adjust for the light and dark parts of the frame so that your nighttime shots are always clear and vibrant.
Built-in supercapacitor instead of lithium battery, which withstands extreme temperatures from -4 to 158°F enables the 2 way dash cam more reliable, heat-resistant, longer life span than batteries.
24 Hours Parking Mode
Auto switch to Parking Mode when dual lens dash cam senses no movement in 5 minutes.Triggered by the motion sensor, both cameras will automatically record when people or things come closer in front of the vehicle. Please hardwire it (ASIN: B07V3F1VFX ) or connect it with external battery pack when parking.
Loop Recording & G-sensor
Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. While once the car impacted while driving or in parking mode, the G-sensor will automatically lock the footage to "Event File" to prevent it from being overwritten.
Time lapse function automatically takes photos at specified intervals and edit them together to a video clip so they can play much faster than real time. It also captures frames for a time lapse video of a multi-week road trip, greatly saved space on your memory card.