Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Vigor Monsoon III LT Dual 120mm Fan CPU Cooler Socket 1366 Ready
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2000 RPM ± 10%
- 69.69 CFM
- Polished Cu base, AI base, 4 Cu heat pipes
Vigor Monsoon III LT combines a stylish, elegant design with silent operation and a brilliant cooling solution. Designed to cool the full range of current Intel Socket LGA 1366, 775 and AMD Socket (AM3/AM2+/AM2) processors, it does so with gusto. It features a unique split fin design that puts more surface area within the area of the over 69.69 CFM of airflow from the dual 120mm fans.
A selection of mounting components allow the user to obtain the optimal installation of the cooler to the motherboard so that the cooler's copper base is snug against the CPU's heat spreader. Four 6mm U-shaped copper heat pipes draw heat away from the processor up to the array of aluminum convection fins which they support. The heat is dispersed at a silent 20dBA by the fan which spins on long-lasting sleeved bearings.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe polished copper base and 4 copper heatpipes conduct heat fast; high-density aluminum fins maximize heat dissipation area, plus dual 120mm, 2000RPM sleeve bearing fan to deliver optimal cooling performance.
- PWM FunctionThe PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe Vigor Monsoon III LT features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, AM2 and AM2+ platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 and 1366 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 90 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy