Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Dual Band Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point (AP)/Wifi Repeater/Signal Booster/Router with POE, Gigabit Port, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Antenna
Limited time offer, ends 05/06 By Wavlink Technology
- High Power and External Dual Omnidirectional Antenna;With high transmission power up to 38dBm/1000mW and external dual omnidirectional dual-band antenna, WL-WN572G3 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5.8 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Passive PoE: Passive power over Ethernet(POE) Support for Flexible Deployment. Note: Select the Wi-Fi network with a signal strength greater than 70% for the most reliable connection. Please download the latest manual on the website.
- Security and Flexible: Provides WEP,WPA/WPA2.WPA-PSK /WPA2-PSK data security, Ethernet(POE) Support for Flexible Deployment.
- Multiple Operation Modes: Supports AP, Router, WISP as operation modes. And under AP Router mode, it provides Access Point, Client, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
- Gigabit WAN Port - Support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- Support 3 LEDs Wireless Signal Strength
- Build in lightning arrester (15kV ESD)
Adopting 11AC wireless technology, 572HG3 supports 2.4G/5G dual-frequency concurrent. 2.4GHz band provides 300Mbps wireless transmission rate, while 5GHz band provides 867Mbps wireless transmission rate. This high power outdoor Wi-Fi AP/Range extender is designed for WISP CPE, making it an ideal solution for small business, offices and the home with outdoor networking requeirements. Four 7dBi omnidirectional high-gain antennas fully meet the requirements of outdoor squares, parks, and playgrounds.
Comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, the outdoor Wi-Fi AP/Range extender operates on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz up to 1200Mbps. It lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with the dual bands, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Built-in High Power Amplifiers
Independent high power amplifiers provide significantly increased output power, which is up to 5x transmission power. Enhance existing Wi-Fi coverage; Get internet everywhere and eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
On account of adopting high power amplifiers and four omnidirectional antennas with two frequency bands, the extender extensively strengthens Wi-Fi signal and expands wider coverage in the open air, ensuring that you can also access to Internet when you walk around your home.
Consists of four external antennas with 2.4G and 5G two frequency bands, making it possible to cover hard-to-reach dead zones; to deal with extreme weatherproof, it is made of waterproof, heat-resistant materials.
AP Mode: Covert a wired network to a wireless network, which allows you connect laptops, tablets, phones or other Wi-Fi devices.
Router Mode: Create an instant private wireless network and share Internet to multiple Wi-Fi device.
Repeater Mode: Extend Wi-Fi coverage of an existing wireless network.
WISP Mode: Transmit Wi-Fi from one point to another spot.
The 572HG3 has integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing the extender to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
Install the external antennas, and find a fixed pole or any similar objects outsidel Attach the holder to extender and wrap the whole kit around the object to which you want to attach the extender.
IP65-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture; Robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
Smart Signal Indicator
With Spot Finder Technology, you can check signal indicator to know where the best coverage is.
-Place the straps through the slots on the back of the AP/Router and then around the pole tighten the straps
-Make sure one end of Ethernet cable connect PoE IN/WAN, the other end connect PoE of PoE Converter
-Connect the LAN DATA IN port of the PoE Converter to the LAN port of your Router using another Ethernet cable.
-Plug the power adapter into a wall socket
We strongly advise you'd better mount this AP on the best location, which can get a 2-bar (at least 70%)WiFi signal of your router, between the area of weak signal and your router.
If needed, pls send emails us to get the latest firmware upgrade.
If relevant - few customers have complained "Speed lost", pls make sure to choose the suitable mode "Access Point" (not "Repeater") for outdoor use.
4x Omni antenna
1 x Wi-Fi AP/Router
1 x POE Converter
1 x RJ-45 Networking Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 X Main body holder
2 x Cable ties
1 x Quick Installation
(1) For the cable that connect the PoE Converter and the outdoor AP(extender); make sure that you use a certified CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors and the length of Ethernet cable is less than 196ft(60m)
(2) The outdoor AP (extender) should not be higher than the upstream router 2-3 meters(6.562 feet to 9.843 feed) and the outdoor AP(extender) should not be higher than subordinate devices 2-3 meters (6.562 feet to 9.843 feet)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Wavlink Technology Return Policy