This USB3.0 to HDMI adapter, small and compact, supports dual HDMI output with resolutions up to 3840x2160@30Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz respectively. One type-A port and one type-C converter are provided for free choice of input according to your computer interface. As long as your device's interface and system meet the requirements, it allows mirror or extend images to external monitors to enjoy a 4K or 2K display. Whether you need to expand for work, the stock market, movies, or meetings, the adapter greatly helps you get the job done, juggling your work and play. Choose us to choose more possibilities!
Note: NOT compatible with Linux & iPad OS
Please note that driver installation is required
Multi-use in many occasions such as office, meeting, home theater to display on a bigger screen, greatly improve your work efficiency and ease your eye pressure.
Mirror/extend/rotation/clamshell mode for choosing, to easily meet your different needs.
Note: Mac based devices do not support rotation mode, M1 Mac supports clamshell mode while Intel Mac does not.
Multiple USB adapters can be added to your PC for connecting up to 8 additional displays on Windows and 6 on Mac OS.
The USB3.0 to HDMI adapter adds support for two HDMI monitors, capable of both extending or mirroring display with resolutions up to 3840x2160@30Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz separately.
USB 3.0 interface backwards compatible with USB 2.0, 3840x2160@30Hz/1920x1080@60Hz resolution remain when connecting to USB 2.0 interface.
Take advantage of the super-speed USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps to quickly transfer files, which ensures stable transmission and reduces latency.
Comes with a hybrid 2-in-1 cable, it is easy to connect a USB-enabled device such as laptop, desktop, tablet, phone for a multi-monitor solution.
- Dual HDMI ports support one 4K/3840x2160@30Hz and another 2K/1920x1080@60Hz display output.
- USB 3.0 port and powerful GPU ensure stable video transmission.
- The compact and portable design makes it easy to carry around.
- Resolution supports from 640x480@60Hz up to 3840x2160@30Hz.
- Connects multiple USB3.0 display adapters to your PC to extend your screen up to extra displays; Windows up to 8 displays, Mac OS up to 6.
- Supports video decoder multiple formats (H.264, H.263, MP4, MP2, DivX, AVS, JPEG and etc).
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS; Android with OTG function
- NOT Compatible with Linux & iPad OS.
Please note that driver installation is required, do not support plug and play! Please follow the instructions to download the latest driver.
1. Do not support Linux and iPad OS.
2. Driver installation is required, do not support plug and play. Please follow the instructions of the manual to download the latest driver.
3. No additional power source is required for this adapter, work clutter free with fewer power cords around the desk.
4. Android devices support mirror mode ONLY with the resolution up to 1080P.
5. Windows based devices support rotation and clamshell modes; Mac based devices do not support rotation mode, M1 Mac supports clamshell mode while Intel Mac does not.
Compact & Portable Design
Lightweight of 80g/2.82oz, compact and portable size has it get handy for you in business trip, meeting, switching work at home or office etc.
1 x USB 3.0 to HDMI Dual Display Adapter (cable length:117mm/4.61in)
1 x CD-Shaped Card for Driver Download Links
1 x Quick Start Guide
Q1: Does this product work for my *** laptop?
A1: As long as your device has a USB-A or USB-C port and the system belongs to Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Mac OS 10.10 or later, Android(with OTG function), Chrome OS, and then it'll work.
Q2: Will this work with my macbook on 2 monitors showing different screens?
A2: Yes, it supports extending two different screens for Mac OS.
Q3: Will it have audio if I'm using this adapter?
A3: Yes,it supports audio if there is a built-in speaker with your monitor.
Q4: Will this work on a desktop computer as well?
A4: See Q1. As long as your device has a USB-A/C port and the system meets the requirement then it'll work.