- The next generation of Wi-Fi, leading 802.11ax standard, complies with IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/a/b/g/n standards.
- Dual band 2.4G 573Mbps + 5G 1201 Mbps with the aggregated speeds up to 1800Mbps.
- The BSS colouring technology enables a better spatial reuse.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports provide your devices high-speed network experience.
- With various modes, you can either use it as a regular extender/AP or pair it with a mesh device.
- The WiFi 6 MU-MIMO and OFDMA techniques have largely improved the device efficiency and performance.
- The TWT is a resource managing technique that reduces more power consumption.
- Build in a smart night light.
- Compact, wall plug design for convenient placement.
- 4 x 5dBi Antennas.
You can get up to 1201Mbps wireless speed on the 5GHz WiFi band, or up to 573Mbps on the 2.4GHz WiFi band.
For WPS compatible routers, this extender can easily expand the wireless coverage by pressing the button of two within two minutes.
Equipped with heat cooling vents on both sides and back of the repeater which can protect it from overheat and operate smoothly and fast.
The latest Wi-Fi security protocol, brings new capabilities to improve cyber security in personal networks.
Four high-powered antennas minimize coverage of dead spots and create strong, reliable Wi-Fi connections with devices in the farthest corners.
Soft light illuminates you when you get up at night, you can easily turn it on/off by pushing the light button.
Fully unlock the potential of your WiFi 6 devices and backward compatible with existing 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n devices or routers.
583AX1 can create a single, wholehome WiFi network, so you don't have to switch networks as you move throughout your house.
Q1. How do I turn off the LED light if it affects my sleep?
- Please go to "Setup" > "LED Control" to manage the light status or you can simply switch the LED button to "Off".
Q2. Why can't I visit the web Ul by inputting the IP address 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com?
- If you can't log in to the IP address or URL, please check the IP address arranged by the upstream router, then try to restart the process.
Q3. How do I choose the two modes?
- Please choose the mode that suits you, AP mode turns your wired network into wireless connection; repeater mode enhances your network.
Q4. How many devices can the wavlink AX1800 range extender support?
- Wavlink AX1800 WiFi repeater supports up to 96 simultaneous connections theoretically. However, the total number of devices connected with both the extender and router finally depends on the capacity of the original router, which is the same for all extenders in the market.