- Save: $51.01 (48%)
- $4.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Tripp Lite Medical-Grade Power Strip with 4 15A Hospital-Grade Outlets, 15 ft. Cord, For Patient-Care Vicinity – UL 1363A (PS-415-HG-OEM)
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted. Complies with UL 1363A specifications.
- Features 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with optional locking outlet covers. Includes 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug.
- Exclusive, patented anti-microbial coating - 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HG-OEM easy to install on a variety of surfaces
Tripp Lite's PS-415-HG-OEM Power Strip is designed to be installed on any mobile cart, IV pole, etc. It is UL 1363A certified to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable eqiupment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted. Features 4 output receptacles, 15-ft. AC power cord and two built-in resettable circuit breakers that control power to all outlets and protect against overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.PLUG/OUTLETS: NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 4 NEMA5-15R-HG hospital-grade receptaclesELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 15A FORMAT: All-metal corded multi-outlet strip
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy