Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Xigmatek strives to create reliable, earth-friendly, efficient thermal solutions. Their HDT-D1284 provides cutting edge technology with a bargain price. It features 4 large exposed 8mm pure copper heatpipes at its base which directly contact the CPU for highly efficient thermal transference. These S-shaped tubes arch up to support a horizontal array of lightweight aluminum convection fins.
Over 56 CFM of cooling air is blown downward through this array by the 120mm rifle bearing fan mounted at the top. The shape of the fins is designed to increase airflow across and around the fins. Anti-vibration rubber pads reduce noise levels by isolating the fan's movement from the array. PWM functionality further reduces noise levels by letting the system's BIOS monitor thermal need as well as the fan's performance and reducing its speed – and noise level – during periods of low demand
Designed for long, reliable service on a wide variety of processors, the HDT-D1284 utilizes a push-pin or tool-less clip installation to support Intel Socket LGA775 CPUs as well as AMD chips utilizing AM2, 754, 939 or 940 form factors.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceFour high-performance heatpipes with H.D.T. (Heatpipe Direct Touch) technology and high-density aluminum fins with innovative raised points maximize heat transfer and dissipation. Plus a huge 120mm rifle bearing fan runs efficiently to deliver unparalleled cooling performance.
- PWM FunctionThe PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise.
- Easy InstallationThe XIGMATEK HDT-D1284 features a 3-in-1 application retention module design for easy and quick installation without additional tools or the need to remove the motherboard from your case.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityThe XIGMATEK HDT-D1284 features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy