Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XIGMATEK PTR-CN881 HDT Northbridge Aluminum alloy Heatsinks only
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel Pentium-4 LGA775 platform
- nVidia: SiS: SiS 656
- ATI: Radeon Express 200
- Intel: P35,G33,P33,975X,Q965,P965,G965, 955X, 945G, 945P, 945PL, 925X, 925XE, 915G, 915P, 865PE, 848P
- nForce4 SLI Intel
The northbridge chip, also known as the memory controller hub. is responsible for keeping the CPU, RAM, graphics processors and other motherboard components talking to each other and doing their job. On gaming systems and other computers that require lots of high powered processing, these chips generate heat on a level of that produced by the CPU itself. In an over-clocked system, stability is absolutely vital and every option must be considered to maintain maximum performance.
Like a CPU cooler, the Xigmatek Porter N881 is designed to remove potentially damaging heat away from the chip. Xigmatek technology includes the single, large, pure copper aluminum heatpipe which employs HDT, or heatpipe direct touch, to dispense with the heatspreader and thermal plate by putting the heatpipe directly in contact with the chip for optimal thermal transference. The heat is whisked to the aluminum cooling fins, which are offset from the base to provide clearance for other components and coolers.
The user's choice of an 80mm fan can be installed at their option for additional cooling or to improve airflow. The Porter N881 utilizes the same vibration reduction technology and easy installation people have come to expect from Xigmatek.
- Superior Heat DissipationThe XIGMATEK PTR-N881 features H.D.T. (Heatpipe Direct Touch) technology for efficient heat conduction, plus high-density aluminum fins for maximum heat dissipation. The unit also provides an option to add an additional 80mm fan for the best possible cooling performance!
- Easy InstallationWith a multi-application design, the XIGMATEK PTR-N881 provides user-friendliness and convenience for quick installation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy