Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
The Zalman CNPS 8000 cooler is designed to keep your processor cool in slim or low-profile computer cases, like those used for home-theater PCs. A set of four copper pipes quickly draw heat away from the copper base and redirects it through the dense array of aluminum fins. This design not only makes the unit lighter in weight, but allows for heat to be more rapidly spread.
Attached at the top of the assembly is an ultra-quiet 92mm fan just 18dBA when spinning at 1,400rpm. The included Fan Mate 2 control module lets you effortlessly slow or speed up the fan depending on your activity. Slow it down to silent mode when you're watching a DVD or speed it up when you're gaming.
With the included brackets, the cooler will work with Intel LGA 775 CPUs (including Core 2 Duo, Pentium D, Pentium 4, and Celeron D) , and AMD 754/939/940 K8 CPUs (including Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX, Dual-Core Opteron, Athlon 64, Opteron and Sempron).
- Four HeatpipesFour high performance heatpipes maximize heat transfer to push cooling performance to the next level.
- Pure Copper BaseA pure copper base maximizes heat absorption and transfer for excellent cooling.
- Adjustable Fan SpeedA bundled fan speed controller (FAN MATE2) enables control of noise and fan speed for exceptional cooling and quietness.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityAs an all-in-one solution for PC systems, the ZALMAN CNPS 8000 features broad compatibility with all AMD socket AM2, 754, 939, 940 and Intel 775 platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy