Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZALMAN CNPS 9700 NT 110mm 2 Ball Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- Silent Mode 1250±30% RPM Normal Mode 2800±10 % RPM
- Aluminum & Copper
Long popular among users for the design and engineering of their products, Zalman continues to deliver on their promise to make computing truly user-friendly by producing quality products backed with excellent service. The CNPS 9700 NT goes a step further by looking good as it cools your AMD or Intel processor.
The aluminum fins are radially arrayed around the 110mm fan to form an aerodynamic wind tunnel which channels air across the convection fins for optimal thermal dissipation. The ultra-thin fins themselves are supported by a trio of large 8mm heat pipes – each one forming a "figure 8" design as it rises from the copper base and passes around the "tunnel" before returning to the other side of the base.
All of the heat sink's components are nickel-plated and polished to a mirrored shine – including the underside of the base where it makes contact with the CPU. The green LED's within the fan reflect off these polished surfaces to add to the already stunning visual style. The 9700 NT comes with a tool-less clip for AMD Socket AM2, 754, 939 or 940 applications and clip and backplate combination for Intel Socket LGA 775/1155/1156 CPUs.
- Superior Heat Dissipation and Cooling PerformanceThe "figure 8” heatpipe design, coupled with a copper heatsink and ultra-thin aluminum fins maximizes heat conduction and dissipation. Plus, a large 110mm dual-ball bearing LED fan runs efficiently to deliver unparalleled cooling performance.
- PWM FunctionThe PWM function automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU temperature for efficient cooling and minimized fan noise.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityAs an all-in-one solution for PC systems, the ZALMAN CNPS9700 NT features broad compatibility with AMD socket 754, 939, 940, and AM2 platforms, as well as the Intel LGA 775/1155/1156 platform.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy