Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZALMAN CNPS10X Performa 120mm Long life CPU Cooler
- 900~1,350 ±10% (RC24P Connected), 900~2,000 ±10% (RC24P Not Connected)
- 17~24dBA ±10% (RC24P Connected), 17~36dBA ±10% (RC24P Not Connected)
- Aluminum & Copper
Zalman’s CNPS10X Performa gives you the flexibility to install another 120mm fan for added cooling potential. Also incorporated in the Performa are 5 heatpipes, optimized fin profile and heatsink structure for the best performance. Differentiated from typical U-shaped heatpipe coolers, a central band of rippled aluminum fins adds a sleek and cool aesthetic finish. The CNPS10X Performa comes with high performance thermal grease ZM-STG2M, PWM fan speed resistor cable and features universal Intel and AMD socket compatibility.
- Dual Fan SupportThe heatsink is designed to mount one or two fans according to the user’s preference.
- Powerful Cooling PerformanceOptimally designed aluminum fins disperse heat away from the CPU via 5 heatpipes, while switching noise free, high capacity 120mm fan quickly cools the heatsink for stable operation of high performance CPUs. (‘Switching Noise’ is the high frequency harmonic noise that can result from voltage regulation.)
- 180mm Wide Case CompatibilityFor optimum case compatibility the heatsink’s height is set to 152mm which ensures compatibility with case width of 180mm or greater.
- High Performance Super Thermal Grease ZM-STG2MThe high performance super thermal grease ZM-STG2M maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CNPS10X Performa for intensified cooling performance.
- Versatile CompatibilityThe CNPS10X Performa accommodates a broad range of sockets including Intel LGA 1155/1156/1366/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2/754/939/940.
- PWM Fan Speed ResistorWhen connected to the resistor cable (RC24P), the input voltage of the PWM Fan can be adjusted to control the fan speed and noise level according to user preference. Quiet Mode (RC24P Connected): 900~1,350RPM / 17~24dBA ±10%; Performance Mode (RC24P Not Connected): 900~2,000RPM / 17~36dBA ±10%.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy