Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
The Zalman CNPS 7000B AlCu, features a quiet, downward blowing 92mm ball bearing fan at the heart of a radial array of aluminum and copper convection fins. Blue LEDs give the impression of an alien powersource as they reflect off the metallic fins and demonstrate Zalman's reputation for combining style and functionality.
While the fan operates at a low 27.5 dBA in its normal 2600 RPM setting, its Silent Mode drops it nearly 50% to 18 dBA as well as eliminating vibration. The included FAN MATE controller lets you control the fan's operating mode. With its unrestricted flow, it cools not only the CPU, but the RAM, VGA card, Northbridge and other nearby components.
Heat is drawn away from the CPU by the pure copper base of the heatsink and it is transferred up into the twin semi-circular arrays of aluminum and copper fins for dissipation. The 7700B AlCu is 2/3's the weight of the pure copper model which reduces stress damage to the motherboard. It's compatible with Intel Socket 478 Pentium 4 CPUs but can be used on Socket 775 processors with the purchase of the ZM-CS1 Clip Support. It will also support a wide variety of AMD Duron, Athhlon and Sempron chips straight from the box.
- Excellent Cooling PerformanceThe extra-large base made of pure copper and aluminum conducts heat fast, plus a large 92mm dual-ball bearing LED fan to deliver superior cooling performance.
- Adjustable Fan SpeedThe ZALMAN CNPS7000B-AlCu LED comes with a fan speed controller (Fan Mate 2) so you can fine tune the fan speeds for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy