Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ZALMAN CNPS9900ALED 120mm 2 Ball Low-noise Blue LED CPU Cooler
Ships from United States.
- with RC33P 800rpm ~ 1,300rpm +/- 10%
- without RC33P 1,000rpm ~ 2,000rpm +/- 10%
- Pure Copper
Long popular for the design and engineering of their products, Zalman continues to deliver on their tradition by producing quality products backed with excellent service. The CNPS9900LED goes a step further by looking good as it cools your AMD or Intel processor.
The efficient dual copper heatsink design combines a 3-pipe system that effortlessly whisks heat away with the help of the 120mm blue LED fan’s blades and 2 ball bearings. Noise level can be lessened automatically by using the integrated PWM functionality which lets the BIOS monitor fan performance and thermal need and adjust the fan's speed accordingly.
The CNPS9900LED is compatible with all single- and multi-core CPUs for Intel's Socket 775/1156/1366 and AMD’s Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/754/939/940. All the clips and backplates are included so there's nothing else to buy to get the unit attached to your motherboard in minutes.
- Pure Copper Heatsink Base and FinsA pure copper base and circular heatsink formed by radially aligned ultra-thin (0.2mm) copper fins maximize heat dissipation surface area for excellent cooling performance.
- High-efficient Heatpipe DesignThe innovative heatpipe design delivers a heat transfer capacity equivalent to 6 heatpipes with just 3.
- 120mm Cooling Fan with PWM FunctionThe 120mm cooling fan with PWM function automatically adjusts speeds according to the CPU temperature for the optimum balance between cooling performance and noise level.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityAs an all-in-one solution for PC systems, the ZALMAN CNPS9900A LED features broad compatibility with all AMD socket AM2, 754, 939, 940 and Intel 775, 1156 and 1366 platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by Zalman Direct Return Policy