Experience fluid and vivid high-definition video playback with the ultra-compact Zotac ION platform. The mini-ITX form factor Zotac ION combines a high-performance NVIDIA ION graphics processor with a power-efficient Intel Atom processor for the ultimate eco-friendly platform that has no troubles handling regular web browsing, e-mail, productivity and HD video playback tasks.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology harnesses the power of the ION's 16 high-speed stream processors for high-definition Blu-ray playback capabilities. PureVideo HD technology decodes HD video formats and enhances standard-definition videos with the ION GPU for flawless HD and superior SD video playback.
- Integrated Intel Atom 330 CPUClocked at 1.6 GHz, the integrated Intel Atom 330 processor delivers plenty of power for day-to-day tasks such as web browsing, e-mail, social networking, office productivity and many other applications.
- NVIDIA ION Graphics ProcessorPowered by a brand new NVIDIA ION graphics processor, the Zotac IONITX-F-E Intel Atom motherboard provides outstanding media capabilities including 1080p high definition video playback, and robust support for DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX games and applications.
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GPUMicrosoft DirectX 10 and NVIDIA's advanced second PureVideo HD technology allow the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatched multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences.
- HDMI OutputThe Zotac IONITX-F-E Intel Atom motherboard features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- High Speed Connectivity Anywhere with Wi-Fi 802.11nThe Zotac IONITX-F-E motherboard features a mini-PCIe slot and a built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n card that is fully compliant with 802.11n for higher throughput and improves range and interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g/n-enabled devices, taking your Wi-Fi experience to the next level!
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board three SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.