Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
RAVPower Dynamo-On-the-Go RP-PB09 Super High Capacity Power Bank (7800mAh Capacity / 1A & 2A Dual USB Output) for iPod, iPhone, Smartphones, Digital Cameras, Tablets and E-Books
RAVPower - Reliable • Affordable • Value.
As the leader in Portable Power Solutions, RAVPower strives to offer every customer with the most reliable products, affordable prices, and the services that you value from a trusted brand. That is the RAVPowerTM Promise.
- Compact & Portable design ensures you the perfect On-the-Go experience;
- The high capacity of 7800 mAh can largely extend the battery life for most of your mobile devices and also keep your iPad running all day;
- Two USB output enable you charge two mobile devices at the same time. You can charge the new iPad by the 2A output;
- Top-rated battery cells and molded aeronautic material casing makes RP-PB09 one of the most reliable charging devices in the market;
- Intelligent LED status bar will indicate the current battery status, which enables you to have everything under control;
- Deluxe AC power adapter is included as special bonus;
- One bonus flannel bag can be used to contain the power bank, all the tips and cable.
- Capacity; 7800 mAh
- Input: DC 5V / 1A
- Output 1: DC 5V / 1A
- Output 2: DC 5V / 2A
- Size: 3.74” x 2.28” x 0.75”
- Weight: 6.05 oz
- Overcurrent Protection Delay: 1S
- Short Circuit Protection Delay: 1S
- Working Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
The RP-PB09 cannot use to charge the Asus Tablets, Eue to the input of Asus Tablets were DC 15V, which is higher than the DC 5V output of RP-PB09. It only compatible with DC 5V input mobile devices.
- Apple: The New iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 4G, iPhone 3GS, 3G, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch;
- Samsung: Galaxy Note i9220 N7000, Galaxy S III i9300, Galaxy SII S2 i9100, Galaxy S i9000, Epic 4G, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Nexus 4G, Galaxy S 4G, Fascinate, Exhibit 4G, Driod Charge, Captivate, Infuse 4G, I997, Vibrant, Focus, Memoir, Omnia 7, Intercept, Indulge, Transform, Moment, Solstice, Continuum, Sidekick 4G, T-mobile Galaxy S II T989, Galaxy S II i777, Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727, Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G touch, Galaxy Nexus Prime, Focus S, Galaxy Tablet;
- HTC: EVO 3D, Sensation, Wildfire, Wildfire S, Droid Incredible 2, Mytouch 4G, Desire HD, Desire S, Desire Z, Inspire, Incredible S, Thunderbolt 4G, EVO Shift 4G, Desire, EVO 4G, Droid Incredible, Inspire 4G, HD7, HD2, Surround, Arrive, Aria, Gratia, Hero, Touch Pro, Trophy, flyer Tablet;
- Motorola: Droid 2, Droid, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid Pro, Defy, Photon 4G, Atrix 4G, MB525, Driod X2, MB810, Droid X, Bionic, Milestone, Backflip, CLIQ 2, Charm, Bravo, Xoom Tablet, Triumph, Photon 4G;
- LG: Revolution, Optimus 3D, Optimus S, Optimus T, Optimus 7, G2X P999;
- Blackberry: Bold 9900, 8900, 9500, Storm 9530, Storm 2, 9520, 9630, Style 9670, Bold 9650, 9700, 9780, Torch 9800, Playbook;
- Nokia: Nokia N900, N8, N97, C6, C3, E63, E71, E72, C7, E7, X6;
- Other: Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Sony Xperia Arc S, Kindle fire, Kindle Touch, Nook color, MP3, MP4, MP5...
- 1 * RAVPower Power Bank (model: RP-PB09)
- 2 * USB to Micro-USB cable
- 1 * USB Charger
- 1 * Free Bonus Flannel Bag
- 1 * User Guide
SO tired...but...must review...awesome...battery
Pros: -Solid feel (personal preference)
Cons: -Thicker than most smartphones/not "thin"
Other Thoughts: Awesome product overall
Did you find this review helpful?
Works great with GoPro Hero3 Black
Pros: Works great as secondary power source for GoPro Hero3 Black camera. 2A socket provides sufficient power to offset the 1.1A GoPro power draw in the more power hungry of the video modes. Will record until 32GB card is full with no problem. Also tested to nearly 12 hours on 12mp 10 second timelapse (including internal battery time)
Cons: None noted so far. Wish it used a mini usb rather than micro on the charge input port. Would save carrying a cord but no big deal.
Other Thoughts: 7800mAh rating is a bit misleading. The 7800mAh is based on the 3.7V internal storage batteries so the 5V output rating would be on the order of 5770mAh (minus step up losses). Not a big issue. Numbers look a little more favorable when you convert it back for the 3.7V batteries you're charging with it.
Did you find this review helpful?
For the price, BUY IT.
Pros: -Very high mAh at 7800mAh, can easily fully charge multiple devices if the battery is fully charged itself.
Cons: -Only USB ports. At such a high capacity I could see many other practical uses for the battery, in my case it'd be very nice to power up a DC-only windows tablet or laptop with a little charge to send that report to your boss.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Pros: Looks to be a very nice product, used it twice so far to recharge my Motorola Droid X2 smartphone from 30% to 80% rate and did it with no problems. The RAVPower RP-PB09 came almost 75% charged and took a minimal time to charge it to full capacity.
Cons: Looks to have the LED light installed that other RAVPower units have, but is not functionable. Although it comes with 2 USB to Micro-USB cables, if your device uses anything else you'll need a USB to your devices adapter to work.
Other Thoughts: Including more tips would be nice along with a car USB charger to go along with the wall USB charger.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "email@example.com" to your address book to ensure delivery.See Today's E-Blast Promo
“-Very high mAh at 7800mAh, can easily fully charge multiple devices if the battery is fully charged itself.— M.P. 12/25/2012
“-Solid feel (personal preference)— VenomX1241 5/17/2013
-Charge remaining LEDs
-Dual USB out
-Charges with same cord as most Android ...”