Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Limited Time Only! Newegg Premier is now only $29.99/year. Sign up now.
  • Shipping Destination: United States
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Brandon N.'s Profile > 
All Reviews
  • Find Reviews
  • Find

Showing Results: Most Recent

Kaybles USB-MIC-3 3 ft. Black USB 2.0 A/Male to Micro USB B/Male Cable
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: more than 1 year

5 out of 5 eggs Cheap and tiny, A+ 11/30/2013

This review is from: Kaybles USB-MIC-3 3 ft. Black USB 2.0 A/Male to Micro USB B/Male Cable

Pros: It's cheap.
It's short.

Cons: None

READ FULL REVIEW
SYBA SY-SWI31028 3 x 1 Compact High Performance HDMI Switch Supports 1080p Display and Dolby Audi
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 month to 1 year

Pros: It just works.
It is very cheap.
It is very tiny.
No power cords.
Automatically switches sources when a device is powered on.

Cons: Automatically switches sources when a device is powered on. (90% of the time I want it to do this but the other 10% I wish it was psychic and didn't. C'est la vie.)

Other Thoughts: I bought this so I didn't have to keep swapping my Xbox HDMI and laptop HDMI. I was worried my HDMI port would become worn-out from such daily use. It's also way more convenient to just hit a button to swap display sources.

READ FULL REVIEW
Linksys WRT54GL Wireless Broadband Router 802.11b/g up to 54Mbps/ Compatible with Open Source DD-WRT (not pre-load)
  • Verified Owner
  • Owned For: 1 month to 1 year

Pros: I bought this when I started having connection problems with my Buffalo (DD-WRT installed), and as it turns out, some of those problems have to do with my wireless network card on my laptop not connecting through DHCP correctly, oh well. For the price point and reliability of this router, I'm not going to cry over it.
Comes with DD-WRT custom firmware, easily crossgrades to generic DD-WRT but the installed custom version actually works better.

Cons: No getting around it, this thing is UGLY.

Other Thoughts: I've had it for around 6 months now.

READ FULL REVIEW

Brandon N.'s Profile

Display Name: Brandon N.

Date Joined: 08/22/11

  • Reviews: 10
  • Helpfulness: 4
  • First Review: 10/31/11
  • Last Review: 11/30/13
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site. nassau