Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - I can play games at 4k!
- ... at "Very High" or "Ultra" settings!
- ... with just one of these; no SLI needed!
- (grin) Is a purty one
Cons: - Does not come with a SLI bridge (small issue but those should be standard)
Other Thoughts: - I hear no inductor whine
- Configuring the fans was simple
- Nvidia Experience just gets game optimization settings wrong with this card, but that's not EVGA's fault
The last several GPUs I've bought have all been EVGA, and not a single one has ever let me down. The cards this replaced are still in perfectly good condition and working order. I've set them aside as backups and for my significant other's machine that I'll get around to building sooner or later.
If it lasts like every EVGA card I've ever had has lasted, then I'll be replacing it in a few years for whatever the eye candy standard is at that time, even if nVidia doesn't sabotage the drivers like they've been doing to their older cards. Yeah, you're on notice, nVidia. I'm sure EVGA makes ATI cards too...
This review is from: NVIDIA Gift - The Division
Pros: None yet
Cons: - The promotion was difficult to redeem. Eventually, I found a forum where they recommended using Microsoft Edge. Don't use Chrome, or it simply won't work.
- I have a 4k screen, and need the new GPU to run 4k. With two GF GTX 660 Ti, I cannot run this game AT ALL. It forces 4k resolution, launched to a black screen the first time, and when I change the settings to 1920x1080, it incorrectly reads the mouse pointer's position. Totally unplayable.
- This game has no main menu. It will immediately play the opening cinematic and dump you into character creation. If your graphics settings need changed, you're out of luck.
- There's a fix on some forums that involves editing your resolution in a settings file. I did that, and the game ignored that settings file and ran 4k anyway.
Other Thoughts: I strongly suggest waiting until your new GPU is installed before even attempting to play this. First impressions last, so don't let that mess up the game for you.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Logitech G51 155 watts RMS 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
Pros: This speaker system lasted a long time, and performs fairly well while it works. When it quits working, a fix would probably be easy if it had any support at all.
Cons: The logitech website does not respond to password reset requests. The email never comes. The logitech telephone support system is broken; it does not forward to support. There are no replacement parts. There is not even a breakdown manual/video. Nothing. No support at all.
Other Thoughts: I will probably be breaking mine down to repair it, but it's annoying that Logitech bends over backwards to avoid supporting their own products. I won't buy their brand again.READ FULL REVIEW