Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Filtered, excellent airflow through chassis.
- Pleasing quality. Nothing loose or feels like any corners were cut to keep price low.
- Professional appearance and design.
- No problem fitting MSI R9 270 Gaming edition GPU card and keeping it cool.
- Included 120mm front fan was quiet and pushes a good amount of air.
- Front I/O USB 3 connection.
Cons: - Blue power LED is very bright and sort of distracting.
- Prone to some fingerprints
Other Thoughts: - Bought this on sale for $26 with free shipping. Feels like a steal.
- The best looking, filtered, and no non-sense Micro-atx case in my opinion.
Pros: This is exactly what I was hoping for to gain a cheap secondary hard drive bay. I used this to house a 320GB Western Digital black drive for my games and storage.
-Arrived very quickly in bubble padded mailing envelope.
-The generic face plate was easily swapped with my original optical drive so its visually seamless to the laptop. You'll obviously have to re-use the small rear mounting bracket from your optical drive to make this work too.. for those who might be wondering.
-Cheap price, quality is pretty good.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Tomee SNES USB Controller
Pros: - Cheap!
- Looks like an SNES controller and behaves like one.
- Buttons feel good. None of them are too stiff or mushy when you press them.
- DPAD feels like it should.
- No hassle plug-and-play within Windows.
- Usable with a Raspberry Pi.
- Ordered and arrived within the same week.
Cons: - Feels noticeably lighter than the original. (non-issue)
- Small visual molding flaws in the plastic casing. (non-issue)
Other Thoughts: I just wanted a cheap USB SNES controller to use with my Raspberry Pi and I'm quite pleased it works and feels good enough to not make a fuss about. It's better than I expected being a cheap Chinese knock-off. I'm definitely considering about getting another one.READ FULL REVIEW