Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Filtered, excellent airflow through chassis.
- Pleasing quality. Nothing loose or feels like any corners were cut to keep price low.
- Professional appearance and design.
- No problem fitting MSI R9 270 Gaming edition GPU card and keeping it cool.
- Included 120mm front fan was quiet and pushes a good amount of air.
- Front I/O USB 3 connection.
Cons: - Blue power LED is very bright and sort of distracting.
- Prone to some fingerprints
Other Thoughts: - Bought this on sale for $26 with free shipping. Feels like a steal.
- The best looking, filtered, and no non-sense Micro-atx case in my opinion.
Pros: This is exactly what I was hoping for to gain a cheap secondary hard drive bay. I used this to house a 320GB Western Digital black drive for my games and storage.
-Arrived very quickly in bubble padded mailing envelope.
-The generic face plate was easily swapped with my original optical drive so its visually seamless to the laptop. You'll obviously have to re-use the small rear mounting bracket from your optical drive to make this work too.. for those who might be wondering.
-Cheap price, quality is pretty good.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Tomee SNES USB Controller
Pros: - Cheap!
- Looks like an SNES controller and behaves like one.
- Buttons feel good. None of them are too stiff or mushy when you press them.
- DPAD feels like it should.
- No hassle plug-and-play within Windows.
- Usable with a Raspberry Pi.
- Ordered and arrived within the same week.
Cons: - Feels noticeably lighter than the original. (non-issue)
- Small visual molding flaws in the plastic casing. (non-issue)
Other Thoughts: I just wanted a cheap USB SNES controller to use with my Raspberry Pi and I'm quite pleased it works and feels good enough to not make a fuss about. It's better than I expected being a cheap Chinese knock-off. I'm definitely considering about getting another one.READ FULL REVIEW