Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Simple box frame design that gives you enough space to fit nearly everything.
- Fits an average length GPU with great side access to cool it.
- Chosen silent front panel, Looks and feels great.
- LEDs are tucked under the bottom lip. Its a nice soft minimal glow that won't the eyes.
- Probably the best looking, smallest, cheapest MiniITX case that you can use for a living room gaming rig. My reason for buying it.
Cons: - I Noticed some quality defects with my case.. Some of the rivets holding the structural frame together were loose, which I was able to fix. The top casing shell also has a slight upward bow to it. Imagine a jar lid and the freshness seal. You can push it down but it pops back up. Its kind of like that.. 1 egg off.
- A MODULAR POWER SUPPLY WILL BE YOUR FRIEND! To me this seemed to be a must with this case unless you want a nightmare with cable management. I am using a half modular with just a SATA, and PCIe Power and it just fits the cabling. This is especially true if you intend of installing the front 120mm fan which limits the space further. Honestly though, the case is well vented enough that it wasn't really needed.
-Also due to the length of my PSU, the top HDD mounting plate couldn't be fully utilized. Luckily, this case gives you other options to mount 2.5" drives on the bottom. Basically I stacked an SSD and HDD together with a custom bracket.
Other Thoughts: I've always wanted to buy one of these for the reason of making a MiniITX gaming\Media PC, and it worked just as I hoped it would. It was fun figuring out how to lay out the parts and cabling, Despite the small quality issues, the overall design was well thought out, sturdy, and gives you just enough space internally to get it done.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Filtered, excellent airflow through chassis.
- Pleasing quality. Nothing loose or feels like any corners were cut to keep price low.
- Professional appearance and design.
- No problem fitting MSI R9 270 Gaming edition GPU card and keeping it cool.
- Included 120mm front fan was quiet and pushes a good amount of air.
- Front I/O USB 3 connection.
Cons: - Blue power LED is very bright and sort of distracting.
- Prone to some fingerprints
Other Thoughts: - Bought this on sale for $26 with free shipping. Feels like a steal.
- The best looking, filtered, and no non-sense Micro-atx case in my opinion.
Pros: This is exactly what I was hoping for to gain a cheap secondary hard drive bay. I used this to house a 320GB Western Digital black drive for my games and storage.
-Arrived very quickly in bubble padded mailing envelope.
-The generic face plate was easily swapped with my original optical drive so its visually seamless to the laptop. You'll obviously have to re-use the small rear mounting bracket from your optical drive to make this work too.. for those who might be wondering.
-Cheap price, quality is pretty good.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW