Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Rosewill RBR1000-MS - BRONZE Series - 1000-Watt Active PFC Power Supply - Continuous @ 104 Deg. F (40C), 80 PLUS Bronze, Semi-Modular Cable Design, ATX 12V v2.3 / EPS 12V, SLI & CrossFire Ready
Pros: - ran great for over a full year and still going strong
- 1000 watts is more than you'll need, probably even over the next two rounds of upgrading everything else
Cons: - it's only half-modular. in my last build this left about 3 loose cords, and even now theres still one cord just hanging around taking up space. most high-end PSUs (at least when i purchased this) weren't modular at all, but at such a high price i really think it shouldn't even be a question. for the most part, the one egg is taken off for the fact that not all of the non-modular cables are necessaryREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cooler Master Hyper N520 - CPU Cooler with Copper Base and 5 Heatpipes
Pros: i bought this just for above-average cooling because i was splurging on a higher-end cpu and it felt wrong to use the stock heatsinks. i got exactly what i wanted. temps are a good deal lower than normal and thats all there is to it.
Cons: none. it could be smaller but you should know what you're ordering.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: Cyborg CCB437080002/04/1 Black USB Wired Laser 6400 dpi R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse
Pros: - looks fabulous
- has customizable weight
- huge, good for large hands
Cons: - back panel is loose on any tick past the second one
- sideways thumb dial is not compatible with anything, it's just for show
- the replaceable side panels aren't different enough to warrant themselves
- lens gathers dust in no time whatsoever
- unreliable. it died around 3 months in only to inexplicably resurrect. then soon after it started ghost clicking, both right and left click, but after another few months it started registering random double-clicks, and eventually started becoming unresponsive for a second every few minutes.
Other Thoughts: buy a more reliable mouse with a better reputation. if you're still swooning over the sexiness of the RAT, buy it and just put it out for special occasions when you have company over, or when you need quick access to a tiny batmobileREAD FULL REVIEW