Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
FragrancesHair CareShavers & TrimmersBabyCarriersNursery FurnitureStrollersCar SeatsBaby MonitorsHealth & WellnessDiet & FitnessOral CareVitamins & SupplementsHome ImprovementFlashlightsHand & Power ToolsLighting & Ceiling Fans
Home LivingDecorFurnitureSmall AppliancesVacuums & Floor CareJewelryBraceletsEarringsNecklaces & PendantsRingsLuggage & BagsBackpacksCarrry-OnsLuggage SetsOfficeInk & TonersOffice Equipment & Furniture
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 - 3 PCs
Pros: *Low foot print
* non invasive
*easy set up
Other Thoughts: Very low footprint, love the facebook scanner, catches things that AVG and MS security essentials won't, great price.
Got 3 pack for 15.00 on sale. couldn't be happier
High Static Pressure
Quiet (when not ramped up)
Other Thoughts: Bought these to replace my H100i fans in my build. GREAT fans. When they aren't ramped up they are pretty quiet.READ FULL REVIEW
*Can sit vertical or horizontal
Cons: *PSU is garbage
*Comes with NO case fans
Not a con but a small annoyance:
1. If you need to work with the front fan or PSU you have to take the front panel off the case, which, means you have to take all the side panels off too.
2. If you have to change the PSU, you will need to remove the motherboard. Makes what should be a 10-15 minute job a a 45-60 minute job.
3. GPU cooling fan location on the side/top of the case is worthless
Other Thoughts: This is a great little case and despite it's quirks, I like it. If I were going to build a lan box to take around i'd consider this case.
Three things to do when you order this case:
1. a modular PSU is a MUST for decent cable management. This PSU is garbage.
2. It comes with no fans. you need to order 80mm fans at the same time you order this case
3. If you use a MATX board and GPU you need to also consider ordering a very thin 120mm fan for the top/side. The gpu only has about 15-20mm clearance between it and the side panel fan spot.
Display Name: Jeremiah D.
Date Joined: 03/22/05
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.