Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Worked pretty well during the 3 years that i had it
- Speeds were just under advertised, but still within the % margin advertised
Cons: - Not reliable if you're looking for an SSD to last you a while (more than 3 years)
- Died about 4 months out of warranty, and from reading around, this is a common occurrence.
Other Thoughts: - Definitely do NOT recommend, especially for the price/performance.
- No signs of death, just suddenly kicks the bucket. There's even a tech report that did SSD tests, was the same for their Corsair products.
- There are other brands out there which are more reliable and offer better speed.
This review is from: IOGEAR GDPDVIW6 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Pros: Can't think of any. Has a heavy duty feel to it maybe? Can look & feel like diamonds, but if it doesn't work, what's the point?
Cons: - Mine came with a short in the wire.
- Mine was not compatible with a 2560x1440 monitor when i got it to work for a short time (says up to 1200p in details). My own fault for not paying closer attention.
Other Thoughts: - Bought a GTX 980 & have two DVI based monitors; GTX 980 has 3 Display Ports, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI. The short in the wire caused me to believe it DOA. However, after messing around with it a bit, i was able to adjust the wire to work intermittently.
- Look at the pictures provided by newegg. See the kink in the cord? mine came exactly like that. Probably the reason why there is a short in the wire.
- Not worth the $8 return shipping just to get another piece of garbage in return.
Pros: - Price per GB
- Stays relatively cool
- Rock solid stability (2.5 years now)
Cons: - 16MB cache, but whatever, this is a blue drive.
Other Thoughts: - I've had this drive since may of 2011 for a backup for my personal files, pictures, documents and my music. Drive is still 100% sound via SMART, HDTune, CrystalDisk and Speedfan diagnostics. The HDD gets used about 2 hours every day and it still behaves as it did the day i bought it.READ FULL REVIEW