Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Price per GB
- Stays relatively cool
- Rock solid stability (2.5 years now)
Cons: - 16MB cache, but whatever, this is a blue drive.
Other Thoughts: - I've had this drive since may of 2011 for a backup for my personal files, pictures, documents and my music. Drive is still 100% sound via SMART, HDTune, CrystalDisk and Speedfan diagnostics. The HDD gets used about 2 hours every day and it still behaves as it did the day i bought it.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Worked pretty well during the 3 years that i had it
- Speeds were just under advertised, but still within the % margin advertised
Cons: - Not reliable if you're looking for an SSD to last you a while (more than 3 years)
- Died about 4 months out of warranty, and from reading around, this is a common occurrence.
Other Thoughts: - Definitely do NOT recommend, especially for the price/performance.
- No signs of death, just suddenly kicks the bucket. There's even a tech report that did SSD tests, was the same for their Corsair products.
- There are other brands out there which are more reliable and offer better speed.
This review is from: IOGEAR GDPDVIW6 DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Pros: Can't think of any. Has a heavy duty feel to it maybe? Can look & feel like diamonds, but if it doesn't work, what's the point?
Cons: - Mine came with a short in the wire.
- Mine was not compatible with a 2560x1440 monitor when i got it to work for a short time (says up to 1200p in details). My own fault for not paying closer attention.
Other Thoughts: - Bought a GTX 980 & have two DVI based monitors; GTX 980 has 3 Display Ports, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI. The short in the wire caused me to believe it DOA. However, after messing around with it a bit, i was able to adjust the wire to work intermittently.
- Look at the pictures provided by newegg. See the kink in the cord? mine came exactly like that. Probably the reason why there is a short in the wire.
- Not worth the $8 return shipping just to get another piece of garbage in return.