Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown Switches
Pros: Loving this Corsair K95 Mechanical Keyboard! First time that I have tried a Mechanical Keyboard. I must say it feels great.
* Has a solidly built feel to the keyboard. The main cable is braided and quite sturdy. My previous Logitech G510 had a somewhat flimsy cable.(Needed to repair that one to fix damaged cable.)
* Very pleased with the Cherry MX Brown Switches for the keys. Nice tactile feel, but no click. Have not tried any other Cherry MX switches as of yet.
* I like the extra G keys for customization.
* Love being able to customize the RGB lighting for the keys. Looks great gaming in the dark. I have only had the keyboard 5 months, but so far the lighting for each key is still working.
* The palm rest material has a nice feel to it. It is also detachable if you don't like it there.
* You can setup multiple Profiles with Corsair Utility Engine. There several other features to the Software, but I have not done much with it other than setting up Customized Colors and some mapping to the G Keys.
* Spacebar has a great feel to it. It activates whether I thumb it in the middle or the left side. My previous Logitech G510, I had to thumb closer to center to for Spacebar to register a press.
Cons: * Requires 2 USB ports. Never used a keyboard before that requires 2 USB ports.
* When rebooting Pc, I need to unplug USB cables and then plug them back in. Seems to reset the keyboard. Otherwise I cannot type my system password
Other Thoughts: Loving this Corsair K95 Mechanical Keyboard! Was using a Logitech Gaming G510 Keyboard before, which I mostly enjoyed. But wanted to give a Mechanical Keyboard a try. I highly recommend this Corsair K95.
Mainly purchased this for gaming. It is working great for games like Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Deus Ex, Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, The Witcher 2, Dragon Age Inquisition.
I still have much to learn about this keyboard.
Pros: Another quality Corsair product.
Cables are labeled clearly.
Provides more than enough power for my build, and plenty of more juice for future upgrades.
Love how it looks, excellent packaging.
Other Thoughts: I have always been pleased with Corsair Power Supplies and RAM.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: 3GB Vram
Very Quiet, even with fans above 75%
Runs very Cool
Handles any game I have tried so far.
Love the way it looks.
Other Thoughts: This is my first time buying a high-end video card within a few months of release. Best gaming decision that I have made! In the past I would wait for deals on decent video cards, but they were never quite powerful enough to run newer games like I wanted.
Wanting to play a heavily modded Skyrim, my GTX480 was just not getting the job done. So I finally gave in and bought this Asus GTX780, with a bit of a discount, which was great. And this card has handled my modded Skyrim, no problems. Pleased to be getting 50-60fps with HD Texture mods, ENB Graphics and plenty of NPC mods.
Take into consideration the size of this card and the power it requires to run. Make sure your tower and power supply can handle it. But I planned on upgrading to a new Full Tower and a Modular Corsair HX850 PS, so good to go there.
Have always been pleased with Asus Motherboards, now I can add their Video card to the list.
Display Name: Timothy E.
Date Joined: 01/27/04
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.