Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Inexpensive gaming option
- Runs relative cool in a small form factor PC
Cons: - Large-ish in size (relative to a small form factor setup)READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Quiet (seemingly engineered for that purpose)
- Sleek exterior appearance
- Sturdy build and fairly well engineered
- Good directional air flow design
- One of few ATX HTPC case options
Cons: - Poor cable routing/management options, impedes airflow
- Drive mounting becomes tedious in cable management with all drive bays occupied
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P AM3+ AMD 970 6 x SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
Pros: - Great price versus performance
- A good upgrade board if you have built a system on a budget
- SATA and USB ports make it a worth while entry level home server
- Heat managed well (replaced northbridge heat sink with an all copper alternative)
- Raid tools are simple to set use
Cons: None so far.
Other Thoughts: This board is being used in an overkill HTPC setup (front and back end)/NAS/game server and has run flawlessly for nearly a year straight. After about 8 months of reliable usage, a duplicate board was used in a medium grade gaming computer to great success.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Joe G.
Date Joined: 03/16/05
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.