Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Good solid power supply. No problems with it at all. No hiccups, no power drains, no noise, hardly ever gets hot, quiet. Had this item for 2.5 years and not a single solitary problem with this power supply. It is a true workhorse that many computer enthusaists just overlook. I turn mty computer and it gets the power it needs with no problems at all. Nada, none, zilch.
Cons: No cons. None at all.
Other Thoughts: I understand XFX is known for their fine quality video cards. I have an old 4870 that I had on a previous build on this build I presently. It has been about 4 years and that XFX 4870 video card is still going strong with no hiccups. Having said this, if anyone is looking for a power supply that is good with a good price this is a very good alternative. All the Antec, Thermaltake, and Corsaiir are too expensive. XFX gives you a good power supply for a good price. I was skittish in buying it but since I was short on money this was the only one I could afford. I'm glad I did. This XFX Pro850-watt power supply is surprisingly very good, and very reliable. I'm a loyal customer because I will never, ever get ripped off by Antec, Thermaltake and other psu companies again.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Stylish heatshield that does not block other dimm slots and other components of your computer. Easy to install. Simple but not overly loud design.
Cons: None. This is some good stuff
Other Thoughts: I got this memory on a Newegg Black Friday sale for a great deal and I'm glad I did. I can see why this memory is more expensive than others. This memory rocks. I put it in and it just rocks. Smooth working, no hiccups on my system. No boot up problems with my system. I just turn on my system and my programs appears with no problems.
My system(third build)
1. Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD3 motherboard
2. AMD FX6100 Processor
3. XFX ATI Radeon 4870 video card-Yep still going strong after 3 years. Transferred from my old to my new system. Great money saving move there.
4. Kingston HyperX-Black DDR3 1600 PC12800 memory
5. TP Link ethernet card
6. XFX Brand Pro Core 850 watt power supply 80 pluse bronze.
7. Kingwin SKS-523 silver computer case-Yes, this case has longevity. It is still being used as my third build. Had it for 5+ years and still going strong. They don't make computer cases like this anymore. Too bad it is a discontinued model.
This review is from: TP-LINK TG-3269 Gigabit Network Adapter 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps PCI 1 x RJ45
Pros: Value. Good card at a good price. It is working as I'm writing this review right now. No complaints
Other Thoughts: Look some people need to learn how to read, really. Just because this card is a gigabyte network card does not mean it has to have Wake-On-Lan. Maybe that guy needs to learn how to read before he buys something. Second, to the Linux users. Linux is free right? Do you ever think why Linux is free? Oh yes...because even though Linux is supposed to be like Windows it is free because everything on Linux is not compatible. How is that for a ummm...ehhh...novel explanation? Look, it is good to be cheap and get stuff at cheap prices but there are limits. I get cheap stuff everyday and proud of it. However you have to understand how cheap you can go. Some of you people complaining over a value network adapter should understand that. If you have drama about it then take your cheapskate selves and plug your ethernet on your onboard internet connection. Oh wait...I guess that won't work because some of you probably bought some cheap and used motherboard with no on-borad ethernet connection. Oh too bad...:(..LOL
This is my third build so..
1. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard-Good stuff there.
2. AMD FX6100 CPU at 3.3 Ghz
3. 8GB Kingston HyperX-Black DDR3-1600 memory PC12800
4. XFX 4870 Video card-Yep still working. Transferred from my old system to the newly built one. Now that is how you save money dingbats. Take your old system and find parts that are still viable in today's techonolgy world and use it.
5. XFX Core edition Pro 850 Watt power supply 80 plus bronze
6. Kingwin SKS-523 case-Again this is how you save money. Been using this case for about 8 years and IT STILL WORKS! This is my third build on this case. Too bad it is discontinued.
7. TP-Link gigabyte network adapter.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.