Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Lots of fans and cool case
Cons: The case can only fit an 8 inch long video card while bundled with a full-size ATX PSU. I could have opted for a microatx psu and put a 10 inch long video card instead, but I did not! Buyers beware, PSU placement in this case was very poor; instead, the psu should have been put on the adjacent corner of the case as not to affect the video card size.
Power light is too bright. I disabled it by pulling the power from the motherboard. HDD light is nonexistent (even with power!).
Other Thoughts: Antec's bundled power supplies are always poor. I would prefer they didn't include a PSU with their case, and lowered the price of this product as an alternative.
I'd also like to see an anti-static casing.
I guess, aside from PSU location ebb, this is a great case (minus the PSU).
This review is from: nMEDIAPC ZE-C68 USB 2.0 3.5 Drive Bay, All-in-one Card Reader w/ USB Port
Pros: Fast detection, bonus USB slot, and fits in a 2.5" drive.
Cons: 1. As everyone else has been saying: I need to put SD card upside down!
2. The card reader became dusty after two months of no-use; thus, unreadable. Here's my story: I inserted my SD card, PC asked me to format card before use (like card was brand new or something). This was strange because I knew I had information on the card. I took out card, and a a thick layer of dust covered the gold connectors. I had to blow the dust off the card and out of the device for everything to work. All in all, I would recommend preparing a can of air duster -- or heave a deep breath!
Other Thoughts: Excellent device, but I would prefer two USB ports in the front instead of one. In addition, please make them USB 3.0, which is backwards compatible with usb 2.0 and usb 1.1!READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - very cool on the inside (love the 120 MM side fans).
- easy access to all parts of the computer (everything opens up).
- quiet case (silent fans only in my computer)
- fits Microatx motherboard (i love small computers; it's convenient)
Cons: - Power Light is too bright (they bother my eyes when I sit and watch TV in front of the PC)
- HDD light is too dim.
- Power light and HDD light should be between power light and hdd light now.
- NOT anti-static. I shocked my computer 3 times already in a month as I have a lot of rug in my room. Each shock created a black screen.
Other Thoughts: - Speaker is very small, so do not throw away!
- make power light and hdd light into reflectors (I know when the computer is on because I can hear it or see the 120 mm blue led lights on the side)