Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: Well worth the money... raised WEI scores on my girlfriends PC from 4.1 Aero, 5.8 Gaming to 6.7 on both aero and gaming.
Cons: No accessories in the box.
Other Thoughts: Refurbished, but works and looks just like new. This model is a bit faster, If you wondered why Newegg has two GT430s on the list. Stock cooler is quite, and gives me 40C on idle.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: It comes with everything, and the price for the kind of performance is right.
Cons: No stickers?
Other Thoughts: I had this one originally for a HTPC build that I've yet to use; but had to pull it out to replace a HD 6850 that died on me on one of my PC's
Performance wise, I think it is comparable to the HD 6450 but a bit faster. I've played a couple of games with it and it runs fine if you take in mind the limitations.
Pros: - Price
- Android 4.0
- Mali 400MP Graphics Processor
- Good compatibility with most apps in Google's Playstore.
- Can run many games because of the Graphics Processor it has.
- Front face camera (don't expect quality pictures)
- Expandable memory
- IT PLAYS VIDEOS IN ----> HD <-----
Cons: - Built quality is decent overall, except for the screen. Mines was not well glued on the sides, I can live with it though. I'm it is only my unit, yours might be well glued.
- Screen/Display quality is not good but not too shabby. Resolutions is exactly the same like the first netbooks that came out in the market, meaning that the things looks a LITTLE bit stretched, but not too noticeable.
Downside of this, is that even though the tablet is capable of running MANY games, games from EA specifically won't run on this, and I am suspecting it is because of the resolution.
Brightness and contrast is not the best, but you can't ask for more.
- It is not good for multitasking... you can do facebook and listen to online radio but as soon as you start downloading something, let's say a torrent file, you will lag like hell. Keep in mind that this only has a single core CPU. So I suggest you download a Task Killer and kill every app that your not using, and your good to go.
- If your planning to play games, better have this plugged into a power outlet cuz the battery won't last you long. Battery life is worse than a smartphone, but if your just browsing then it will last you longer obviously.
- No Bluetooth.
Other Thoughts: All in all this is a decent tablet. I was expecting a total junk, but this is actually a good product. All these budget tablets offered on newegg has a bunch of bad reviews because people are expecting to receive a Nexus, an Ipad with a top notch performance and a glass screen for only 80 bucks. Keep your expectations low and you will be happy when you receive this....
These tablets are good if:
1. You can't afford to pay $300 for one, but you want something decent that is able to play videos in HD, use Adobe Flash, Reader and AIR, and play games.
2. Your gonna be using it for your college
3. A gift
Build quality is not that bad, and performance is adequate... Your actually getting more than what you paid. If for some reason your tablet is slow as hell remember to close those apps your not using.
Last thing I would tell you people is NEVER LET YOUR KIDS PLAY WITH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT AROUND BECAUSE THEY WILL BREAK IT EASILY! And this is truth even for the Ipad that has a "good build quality".