Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Bioshock Triple Pack (1 + 2 + Infinite) [Online Game Codes]
Pros: Steam Activation. Takes them about an hour to confirm payment and send you the codes. After that, it took about 15 seconds to enter the codes and they were available on steam instantly.
Cons: NoneREAD FULL REVIEW
This review is from: NVIDIA GIFT Holiday Bundle
Cons: Hard to get it to work, could get a bad code.
Other Thoughts: !. After recieving the card with the code, head to: http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/holiday-bundle/redeem-your-code
2. Enter your 24 digit code as shown (all caps and hyphens) and fill out your information.
3. Use the link they give you from your email to recieve 2 new smaller codes.
4. Head to the uplay website shop in a web browser and sign in.
5. Add Assassin's Creed Black Flag (59.99) and Splinter Cell Blacklist (69.99) into your cart. If you don't know what version add all of the versions you find.
6. Click on apply a promo code and enter the 2 codes. This will make the game show up as $0.00 cost.
7. Remove all other items with a cost and you should have a chart with both games costing $0.00.
8. Enter information again and hit submit. If you followed the steps, you should be able to launch Uplay and see them in your games library. If this didn't work you need to call customer support. If you email them a ticket it will take 1 week or more.
Pros: -Fairly Fast
-Was Not DOA
-Came With Migration Software And Connector
-Came With 3.5" Bracket
Cons: -Not The Fastest SSD I've Seen
-A Bit Pricey For 240GB (220GB Actual)
-Mine Came With Discoloration And Marks
Other Thoughts: It didn't look new, and my invoice and the advert did not say it was a referb (and frankly if it was it shouldn't have been full price).
Also, there are two kinds of migration connectors. Mine only came with the desktop connector and I needed the laptop one.
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.