Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Thinklux TKUCA35S01-4.5W-850-E12 40 Watts Equivalent LED Light Bulb
Pros: - Very bright white light.
- Light up instantly.
- Very low power use.
- No mercury (as opposed to CFG lights).
Cons: - Very tall. Great for candelabra. Not so for many fixtures with small E12 sockets.
- This is fairly new technology as far as mass market. Reliability is unknown.
- Still much more expensive than regular bulbs.
Other Thoughts: My family immediately noticed the different type of light emanating from these bulbs. My family was dim and poorly lit with 6 incandescent bulbs (40 W). Not with these bulbs. They are bright and powerful. Initially, I though they are too bright. However, you will get used to them. I am slowly replacing all the lights around the house with LEDs. I never get complaints anymore from the wife that the lights are inadequate.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast shipping from Newegg.
- Nice looking.
- Power supply and USB cable included.
Cons: - Plasticky.
- Vibrates when the HD starts spinning.
- Power switch feels flimsy.
Other Thoughts: I wanted to turn a 3.5 HD from an old failed PC (motherboard issue) into an external HD. This product fits the bill perfectly.
Its not without issues (vibrations), but it does its job nicely.
This review is from: McAfee Antivirus Plus 2016 - Unlimited Devices
Pros: - Unlimited Devices.
- Better than generic AV/FV that is baked into Win 7/8/10.
- Good price (with rebate). I never lost rebate from McAfee.
- Despite the name, this software also includes a firewall software/
Cons: - Annoying pop ups informing you that "all is good" and "look how I am protecting you". You cannot disable these notifications.
- Nothing scientific, but it appears my PCs are more sluggish with this software installed.
Other Thoughts: Like it or not, having up to date AV/FW is a must for PC users. Many users will be fine with generic AV/FW built into Win 7/8/10. For those wanting to go an extra mile and also cover Android devices, this product is perfect.READ FULL REVIEW