Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: SteelSeries Siberia v3 Circumaural Headset
Pros: - Arrived quickly.
- Build quality is actually very good. All parts fit together well. Retractable microphone and headband adjust effortlessly. Cabling feels solid.
- The headphones look good. The white plastic with black accents are very “Apple’sque”
- The cushioning is excellent. The headband and the ear cushions are soft, pleasant to touch and comfortable to wear.
- The headphones do not have active noise cancelling. However, a nicely executed “around ear” design provides lots of passive noise isolation. They work quite well in noisy environment.
- The same applies to making phone calls in noisy environment. I made multiple phone calls with an iPhone with these headphones in various environments with great results. The calls come in clear and the person on the other side could hear me clearly.
- Relative to price, the quality of sound is about adequate for music and voice. The sound is clear. I could not hear any distortion, even at higher volumes while playing music. Reproduction of lows, mids and high tones is adequate. The music sounds natural and pleasant.
- Extension cord is included.
- Xbox One users can use “Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter” to have this headset connected directly to the controller. This will allow controlling the chat/game audio straight from the controller.
Cons: - There is no way around it. The headphones are very bulky.
- Because of the bulk, you can’t use the headphones in bed to listen to the music unless you stare at the ceiling and don’t move your head.
- Noise bleed is very noticeable and not great for private or quiet environments. My wife was watching a “Soap Drama” on TV while sitting about 5 feet from me and she kept saying to lover the volume on my headphones because the music was bothering her.
Other Thoughts: - Overall, I recommend these headphones unless your main goal is to use them in quiet environment where you don’t want other people to hear you, like library. Also, don’t plan to use to listen to the music in your bed.
- These headphones will shine with the task of isolating low ambient noise.
This review is from: APEVIA CF8S-UBL 80mm Case Fan
Pros: - Arrived quickly
Cons: - Fan blades and body really low quality plastic.
- Received with cracked body and blades.
- Plastic really flimsy.
- Item is totally unusable and broken right out of the box.
- Not even worth shipping back.
Other Thoughts: - Total disappointment form Apevia. I have never seen a fan that was lower in quality. Its shocking how this product made it out of Quality Control.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: HP 4.7GB 16X DVD-R 50 Packs Shrink Wrap Disc Model DM00070B
Pros: - HP brand.
Cons: - DVDs spilled all over the inside of the shipping box. Extremely weak wrapping around the DVDs. Shipping box arrived at my door undamaged on the outside, but there was very little cushion on the inside.
- It seems that inadequate packaging and weak wrapping around the DVDs are both to be blamed.
- Few DVDs were scratches.
Other Thoughts: - Seems like lots of customers have a problem with broken packaging.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.