Showing Results: Most Recent
Pros: - Play any game at 1080p for years to come (rare case, may have to go from ultra to high on a few settings in very few games).
- Runs very cool, 50-53C after hours of playing
- Overclocks a little more (can't say for certain what it's set at since it's my brother's card)
- ACX cooling has been very reliable for every pc I have built with an EVGA card that has it. My 770 since I got it the week of release has never seen temps over 55C w/ a mild oc. The 760 is seeming no different.
Cons: - None
Other Thoughts: I haven't researched prices since a while back. However, when I chose this card for my brother a month or so ago, there wasn't anything that could be it at $249. Anything you can think of is very playable. I remember back in the day when to play certain games you had to spend $400+, thankfully those days are over. In this range, whether you chose AMD or Nvidia, you won't be disappointed, however, I stand by EVGA, they have some of the best utilities for there stuff, good warranties, good customer service that really seems to care, and as far as I know, they still do a 90 day step up program. Great company and Nvidia has some great chips for the price.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: CM Storm Devastator - LED Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Bundle (Blue Edition)
Pros: - Backlight
- Tactile feel (feels good to type on)
- Mouse click action feels nice and clicky
- Scroll wheel is big and has a nice action
Cons: - Feels kinda cheap, not the cheapest, but cheaper than others I've owned
- Backlight on the keyboard seems to switch off automatically sometimes.
- Without the backlight, it is near impossible to see what keys are what (make sure you are good with a keyboard if you consider turning them off).
- Mouse isn't the most accurate.... When going for headshot's I found myself working a little more to get it than it takes with my CM Storm.
Other Thoughts: Overall, not a bad pair at all for ~$30. You won't find anything like it in the price range. I can't speak for it's life span due to just receiving it today, only time will tell.READ FULL REVIEW
This review is from: SAMSUNG 840 EVO MZ-7TE120BW 2.5" 120GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Pros: - Very quick
- No moving parts
- No heat
Other Thoughts: Not much to say about the drives other than they are quicker than any SSD under 100 bucks. I have used them in client builds as well as my own. Have had mine for a year now with zero problems and every client seems very happy they chose to go with it instead of a platter drive as there OS drive or sample streaming drive/s.READ FULL REVIEW
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.