Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Oravo 2.25 ct Round Shaped Swiss Blue Topaz in Sterling Silver Pendant
Pros: I'm not very knowledgeable about jewelry, and usually when things have such huge "discounts", I am weary of their quality.
This is the second necklace I've bought here, the other was the same brand and style, except it was a heart shaped topaz. They were gifts for my girlfriend who absolutely loved them.
The chains looked solid, and the stones look nicely cut. Nothing to complain about. The first one was a gamble, but for the price, it was worth the risk, and the results were enough to come back and buy from them again.
Cons: None really.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: Got it on sale for $60. Cant go wrong with that. Ive been using on-board sound for years, and I wanted something fresh. There's only so much better headphones can do, so I thought I would go to the source of the sound, and with this being on sale and not the normal version with tons of accessories Id never use, it was a perfect fit to my needs.
Simply put, the audio quality I am getting now has improved drastically. The difference is very noticeable, and I love it. In the game, World of Tanks alone, the sounds are much deeper and this card really brings out a lot of the details I never knew were even there. It literally felt like playing a new game. Other games have had similar results, but this was the most dramatic change I've experienced.
Cons: Cant day there are any. It works as intended, works fantastically, and for the price I paid, I am a happy customer.
If anything HAD to be wrong, then I guess I could complain about the color. It is red where as my computer is mostly yellow, but meh. My ram is red too, and my graphics card if blue, so whatever. Rocking the 3 primary colors.
Pros: The mouse works great as expected. As a Razer product users switching over to Roccat, I feel they have a different, but still in touch idea of what a gamer needs in their mouse. A mouse is not just for clicking, but an extension of the controls, and the mouse shows this in form and function. Razer is for the ergonomic gamer, and Roccat is for the technical gamer. And I like technical.
- 7 preset colors to choose from for the illumination. My previous mouse, the Razer Deathadder, only glowed blue, which was nice in conjunction with my keyboard also glowing blue, but Im not a huge blue fan.
- Very customizable with 7 buttons. Ive been wanting side buttons on both sides ever since I got the Razer Orochi for my laptop, but as that mouse is small, I cant use it for long periods of time on my desktop.
- Comfortable to use for extended periods of time. Its long enough to allow me to rest my hand on it without it feeling like a giant trying to balance on a stick.
- Smooth surface on the top improve the comfort over my Deathadder. It feels rather breathable so instances of hand sweat have decreased.
Cons: The reason for only giving 4 eggs is I have a couple of complaints and issues when setting up the mouse.
- The configuration software was difficult to find. The driver installation seemed like a typical install of a driver only, and there was no indication that the software was installed along with it. Not even a desktop icon. I had to dig into the install location to find it after emailing their support. Its not a huge issue, nor a technical one on the mouse itself, but more of a failure on Roccat's part to inform users that the software is even there.
- Further, their website is fairly confusing. The product information page doesn't even link to the drivers download page, which is in a whole other section of the site. There seemed to be a large disconnect between sales and support when they designed their web page.
Other Thoughts: - The side buttons do seem a little stiff making them a little difficult to press some times. This may just be from not being broken in and/or im not completely used to it yet, but I thought I would mention it. Its completely functional otherwise.READ FULL REVIEW