Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Memory for Apple Model FA-1333C9D-16GSQ
Pros: Works great with my mid 2012 15" MacBook Pro (not retina)
Cons: None so far
Other Thoughts: I've been running with this for several weeks with no problems whatsoever. The initial boot took somewhat longer than normal, presumably due to to memory testing, however subsequently boot time has been normal.READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Very, very quiet
- Comes with 2 3-way adjustable speed fans (top and top rear)
- Great build quality
- Interior divider (above bottom-mounted PS) for heat control; the divider has a plastic sliding door so you can route cables through it but still keep it mostly closed
- The backside of the mainboard plate has room (and attachments) for cable management so everything stays neat and tidy
- Modular, removable drive bays make adding or removing drives simple
- Rubber mounts on removable hardware prevents noise
- Includes 2 built-in 2.5" drive bays
- Double-hinged front door opens flush to side of case
- Looks good
Cons: - Sides fit very snugly (for soundproofing I presume) and are somewhat difficult to get on at first (they do get broken in)
- Hinged front fan filters are somewhat tricky to remove, until you figure out the trick
Other Thoughts: I love this case. Noisy computers bug me; I sit next to this all day and it's whisper quiet. I built this for my work (development) computer so I'm not overclocking and it doesn't have an over the top graphics card, but other than that everything's pretty high end (or at least it was when I built it). Nevertheless, everything stays cool and quiet, and it's done a great job keeping the dust out. I just picked up a new one for a home build.READ FULL REVIEW
Display Name: Carl E.
Date Joined: 07/16/10
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.