Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BioShock [Online Game Code]
In stock. Limit 5 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- 2K Games
- ESRB Rating M - Mature (Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language)
- Genre Action Adventure
- DRM Steam
Learn more about the BioShock [Online Game Code]
|Name||BioShock [Online Game Code]|
|ESRB Rating||M - Mature (Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language)|
|System Requirements||Minimum System Requirements|
Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
System RAM: 1 GB, Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
8GB of free hard drive space
Game requires STEAM client and Internet connection for activation
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
System RAM: 2GB
Video Card: DX 9 - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series
|Feature||About the Game|
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.
No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
- Biologically modify your body: send fire storming from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer hornets hatched from the veins in your arms.
- Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants.
- Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
- Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean.
|Disclaimer||Steam account required for game activation and installation.|
2002-2010 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. BioShock, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved
|Date First Available||July 22, 2013|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Consumable Product Return Policy
Digital Download Disclaimer
- View full Digital Download Disclaimer