BlackFriday limited offer!! By AZZA
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Pros: - Incredible aiflow for the price. I have an Intel I5 12400, noctua NH-U12S CPU fan, a RTX 2060, added 2 120mm fan for a front to back airflow and 2 140mm fans for heat exhaust at the top and the max temp my CPU ever went was 50°c while playing Elden Ring.
- Has a couple of not mentioned features like:
- Magnetic mesh at the top panel that give good airflow and easy fan install.
- ARGB control panel to change the colours of your accessories with the LED button on the
- Premounted screws sockets were in the right holes for my Asus Z690 ATX mobo for an easy install.
Cons: - Front panel is all plastic so my gut was telling me to be gentle with it when pulling it out, but it didn't feel like cheap plastic that much.
- Only comes with one built in fan, but otherwise would've make the price higher.
- Even the user's manual doesn't tell you which screw goes where and they are all mixed in the same bag so i had to figure it out by trial and error.
- Would've liked a bit more space for my bulky 24pin cable on the cable side panel. it fits, but tightly.
Overall Review: Sure it doesn't have all the assets and accessories of a 150$ Corsair case but:
- For a 65$ case, it delivered more than i expected and it looks super cool!
- This was my very first build and i liked that i got to choose for myself what fans i wanted and where i wanted them to fully customize my airflow.
- Even with the plastic front panel, this case feels strong.