The G.SKILL Ares Series memory kit complements dual-channel-based chipsets, and eliminates data bottleneck by doubling your memory bandwidth. Optimized for speed, low latency, and high stability, it is the perfect solution to build a responsive system. At only 3.2cm tall, the G.SKILL Ares Series memory kit can fit into systems with a large CPU cooler or a small form factor.
Dual-Channel DDR3 1866 Reaching the optimal balance between the sheer speed of DDR3 and low latency, the G.SKILL F3-1866C9D-8GAB DDR3 memory kit is rated at 1866MHz 9-10-9 to provide ample computing capability for Intel LGA1155 and AMD Llano/AM3+ platforms.
Support for Intel XMP Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers. Easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust the frequency and timings to extract the maximum performance from your system.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2017 and December 24, 2017 you will have until January 31, 2018 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2018
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2018
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.