- Intel P45
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 1366(O.C)/1066
Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Very nice 12/17/2009
This review is from: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Super easy install
- Picked up memory timings correctly with no manual changes!!!
- Picked up all 8GB and on the other build all 4GB no issues - love it
- Looks like a great overclocker... haven't been able to delv in yet, but lots of nice options.
- SLI options seem to be limited with Gigabyte that I've seen, but may just go with the GTX 295 next time to avoid SLI.
I have built 2 machines with these boards and have fired right up and are rock solid and very easy to use. Windows 7 had all drivers on install. I always recommend getting the latest once its installed, but if you are a new builder or in a hurry, it works right out of the box!
I currently am using the EVGA F-T-W 750i and I wish I had got this board now. I have trouble with quad cores overclocking on the EVGA and quality does not seem up to par. Had NIC go out in first 2 months and had a SATA port snap (which due to physical defect they will not replace under warranty). I have a new favorite company.
Did you find this review helpful? Yes / No Thanks for the valuable feedback you provided!