Slashtek, a subsidiary of ExportTek, Inc. is located in Coppell, Texas. We were established in 2010 and are highly respected as one of the fastest growing global distributors of consumer electronics. We offer products such as laptops, phones, printers, tablets and other mobile technologies. Unlike many other wholesalers, we focus on providing the consumer with high quality products at aggressively low prices.
By gaining exclusive relationships with the largest brands and retailers we are able to provide liquidation and specialized offerings not found elsewhere. We employ highly trained staff and state of the art systems to insure customer satisfaction from order to delivery and support beyond the sale.
30 days refund 90 days full warranty replacement
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.