Based in the New York City area, YanTech LLC is the principal distributing agent of multiple leading Vehicle rear view system and surveillance/monitoring product development companies worldwide. Formed in 1992 as the U.S. selling agent of precision equipment, YanTech’s parent company Yan Labs,China has built a high reputation for distributing leading edge equipment to car dealer, hotels, office buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, banks, highways, gas stations, mines, warehouses, retailers and wholesalers. YanTech focus is solely on the U.S. market and brings in new product lines and services from the best sources available worldwide. While our products are highly technical in nature, they are simple to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
YanTech USA has a strong technical team that offers consultation services on customized products based on your special needs and designs. This allows businesses/consumers to create customized solutions for special needs and to build value-added applications. We strive to improve our relations with our customers by offering them continued technical support.
As the majority of our business comes from returning customers, our staff is dedicated to building relationships to help you utilize or offer our products to your customers.
We actively seek long-term partners, wholesalers and business customers. By working with us you reduce your product sourcing costs while maximizing your profits. We welcome the opportunity to build relationships with you to help you offer a wider variety of products to your existing customers and to help you further build your customer base. By partnering with us we can offer you this and many other electronics products at lowest wholesale price.
If for any reason you aren't satisfied, you can return your item in its original condition for a refund or exchange less the original cost of shipping within 7 calendar days of delivery. If unit has been installed it can no longer be returned. If product is not returned in its original manner including a boxes, manuals, original container the return will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. All free items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a full refund. No return or exchange accepted after 30 calendar days from the date of delivery. No return or exchange on items that are altered, dismantled, modified, tampered. No refund on shipping fees, the return shipping will be paid by the customer unless the product is defective and needs to be replaced. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please don't hesitate to contact us.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.