The ultra-lightweight, ultra-compact Acer C110 pico projector fits easily in your pocket. Carry it along with your laptop and you can present anywhere -- perfect for your mobile lifestyle. The C110 doesn’t even need a power adapter and display port. It only needs a single USB cable to connect to your laptop and be powered while allowing you to enjoy your favorite movies, your holiday pictures or show your presentations. What's more, a 26" portable screen (optional) that's foldable and easy to carry allows flexible mobile projection with quality imagery.
- Convenient and Flexible on the GoWeighing a mere handful of grams (175g) and measuring just 110x85x25 mm, this ultra-compact, easy to carry projector delivers powerful projection with a display size varying from 30cm (12") to 254cm (100"). Plus, an optional Acer foldable screen combines extreme mobility as it can be folded to the size of a magazine, with enhanced projection thanks to the increased brilliance (double the reflectivity of standard projection screens) and the 26" display size that is perfect for group viewing.
- Lively DisplayThe incredibly light C110 pico projector boasts amazing WVGA (854x480) resolution and stunning brightness along with 1000:1 contrast ratio to deliver crystal-clear visuals. And, with Acer ColorSafe and DLP technology, the color integrity of your images is preserved even after prolonged use of the projector.
- Display Over USBThe C110 pico projector offers USB display capability. Images can be displayed as soon as a USB cable is connected between the projector and a PC. No power adapter is needed; the USB cable provides the power for the projector.
- Dynamic UsabilityAcer SmartFormat technology provides complete multi-format support so users no longer need to adjust the resolution of the notebook. With Quick Start feature, the projector is ready for use in less than 15 seconds after power-on. With Acer InstantPack there's no need to wait for a cooling period; you just unplug and pack the projector and you are ready to leave.
- Eco-friendly FunctionalityThe C110 pico projector combines DLP technology with LED lamp technology, dramatically enhancing picture quality. LED technology allows smaller lamp size for design flexibility and makes lamp replacement virtually unnecessary as a LED lamp lasts up to 20,000 hours; moreover, the lack of breakable parts, such as filaments or tubes increases durability. Finally, it can achieve instant on/off capability as well as higher color saturation and contrast.