Acer H9500BD projector adds depth to entertainment with instant 2D-to-3D conversion in high definition. Support for popular 3D technologies, such as Blu-ray 3D, DLP 3D, and NVIDIA 3DTV Play enable multiple 3D options and maximum multidimensional fun!
- 2D-to-3D conversionAcer 2D-to-3D technology automatically converts any 2D signal into 3D, whether a picture or video. No extra software required — just turn it on from the on-screen menu and connect a 3D source to any of the projector's input ports. This projector supports popular 3D technologies, such as Blu-ray 3D, DLP 3D, and NVIDIA 3DTV Play.
- AcuMotion TechnologyAcuMotion is an Acer technology that improves picture clarity in fast- moving scenes and reduces motion blur. Fast-moving video objects have motion blur and flicker. The fewer picture frames used on standard video and film simply cannot show smooth, fast motion. AcuMotion generates new frames and inserts them in between the original frames, creating smoother motion with less blur.
- 50000:1 contrast ratioDynamicBlack technology dramatically improves image contrast by using dynamic aperture adjustment to analyze content frame by frame. Dark scenes are dynamically adjusted to optimal black levels while maintaining the original brightness of bright scenes, for the most vivid image quality.
- Movie-quality projectionExperience 1080p true cinematic experience with every single detail preserved with true-to-master precision. Acer H9500BD presents nature's true colors with Acer ColorBoost II+ technology, which features optimized 6-segment, color-wheel design, powerful image processing and advanced lamp illumination technology. Acer ColorSafe II technology uses dynamic RGB gain control to secure color fidelity despite prolonged use.
- Ease-of-use for the homeLens Shift provides flexible placement options and eliminates image distortion. Smart detection detects input signals as soon as a source is connected, eliminating time spent signal scanning. Multi-PC connectivity for multiple source input (including D-Sub and HDMI) offers more flexible connectivity and instant switching.
- Energy savingsAcer EcoProjection technology reduces standby power consumption by more than 90 percent, from 5 W to 0.5 W. With the Auto-ECO feature, the projector automatically enters ECO mode if there is no signal input for 5 minutes, resulting in up to 20 percent further reduction of power consumption. Longer lamp life for up to 2500 hours saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.