Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ADATA S510 Series 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) AS510S3-120GM-C
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA III
The S510 is a highly cost-effective option for SSD upgrades of existing systems, and for new SATA 6Gb/s enabled computers. The S510 utilizes the new generation SandForce SF-2200 series controller, with native support for the SATA 6Gb/s platform. In both desktop and notebook computers, users will enjoy an unprecedented high-speed experience. The S510 can reach 550/510MB read and write speeds respectively, with 4K random write speeds as high as 85,000 IOPS.
- Superior to Mechanical Drives on all FrontsSolid state drives require no defragmentation, and support the Windows TRIM command. The S510 provides vibration-free running and low power consumption, while taking full advantage of the 6Gb bandwidth transmission capability.
- Better PerformanceBuilt with quality MLC NAND flash and latest generation SandForce SF-2200 series controller, the S510 series delivers industry-leading SSD reliability, performance, and power efficiency, with 550/510MB read and write speeds respectively, and maximum 4K random write speeds as high as 85,000 IOPS.
- TRIM SupportIf your computer is running the Windows 7 operating system, the Windows TRIM optimization command can directly delete stored data in the Flash memory and release unused space (Free Blocks) to be used for system writes immediately. This results in more accelerated transfer and write performance for solid state drives, and is also effective in slowing down efficiency decline and depletion chances, maintaining effective operation and extending the life of the disk.
- Powerful and Free Software Solution to Eliminate ReinstallsAll purchasers of the S510 can download the free Disk Migration Utility software. It facilitates the quick transfer of all files to the new solid state drive, significantly reducing the troublesome and time-consuming process of reinstalling software and restoring data from backups. Software Download Area: http://www.adata-group.com/index.php?action=ss_main&page=ss_software_5
- 2.5" to 3.5" Adapter IncludedThe ADATA S510 Series features a standard 2.5-inch form factor for compatibility with notebooks and select desktops. A 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch mounting bracket is included with the SSD for compatibility with standard hard drive mounting.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy