Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ADATA S596 Turbo AS596TB-32GM-C 2.5" 32GB USB 2.0 & SATAII Internal / External Solid State Drive (SSD)
OUT OF STOCK.
- USB 2.0 & SATAII
ADATA’s feather-light aluminum S596 Turbo SSD contains both SATA II and a mini-USB 2.0 dual interface, providing higher convenience and flexibility as either a portable storage device or internal disk drive. In addition to the dual interface, by utilizing a high-end controller chip, as well as cutting-edge flash memory with 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, the ADATA S596 Turbo SSD achieves ultra-fast access and transferring performance with a read speed of up to 260 MB/s and write throughput speed of up to 210 MB/s. Combined with Windows 7, the S596 Turbo SSD also shortens boot-up time to only 20 seconds, a speed you could only imagine.
- SSD Storage TechnologyUnlike traditional hard disk drives, SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly reliable storage solution that also offers faster application loading and system responsiveness. And for laptops and netbooks, the lower power needs of SSDs translate to extended battery life. Higher performance with more durability means you can be truly mobile with confidence.
- A Major Upgrade in PerformanceIn addition to its 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, the ADATA S596 Turbo SSD utilizes the next-generation controller, providing a read speed of up to 260 MB/s with a 60 MB/s write speed (32GB), which is 20% higher than its predecessor and stands out among its competitors.
- Solid performance static wear-leveling & Trim supportThe ADATA S596 Turbo’s firmware supports Windows 7 TRIM command, which is reported to shorten boot-up time, and enhances write throughput efficiency. Armed with a new controller, the S596 Turbo SSD is even more stable, eliminating sudden standstills that might occur during data transmission. The S596 Turbo SSD also employs static wear-leveling technology, remarkably extending its lifespan.
- Dual Interfaces, Flexible UsageThe ADATA S596 Turbo equips SATA II and mini-USB dual interfaces for greater convenience and flexibility. The SSD can be used either as an external portable storage, or as an installed disk in laptop. Furthermore, with a 3.5" converter bracket, the S596 Turbo can be installed in desktop PC.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy