Equipped with the latest SandForce SF-1222 processor, ADATA's S599 Solid State Drive delivers remarkable performance. Sporting a maximum of 280 MB/s read speed and 270 MB/s write speed (ATTO Disk Benchmark) and 50,000 IOPS (IOmeter test), it is even faster than the Intel G2 SSD, an achievement unparalleled by traditional hard drives. The S599 SSD is highly reliable and durable, delivers significantly higher performance, saves power, and stays cool. Booting up platforms that run Windows 7 happens in less than 20 seconds, a 40% performance improvement compared to traditional hard drives. It’s the perfect device for corporate-level computing applications as well as power users who seek super speed.
- SSD Storage TechnologyUnlike traditional hard disk drives, SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly reliable storage solution that also offers faster application loading and system responsiveness. And for laptops and netbooks, the lower power needs of SSDs translate to extended battery life. Higher performance with more durability means you can be truly mobile with confidence.
- A Major Upgrade in PerformanceEquipped with the latest SandForce SF-1222 processor, ADATA's S599 Solid State Drive delivers remarkable performance. It offers a 280 MB/s read speed and 270 MB/s write speed at maximum. The S599 SSD achieved up to 50,000 IOPS in IOmeter tests, a performance unrivaled by similar products.
- Solid performance with ECC function, static wear-leveling & Trim supportThe S599 SSD features a built-in ECC function that supports error reporting, automatic error detection and correction. Integrity and safety of user data stored on the S599 SSD is excellent. The S599's static wear-leveling technology can average out the write cycles on each cell over time, thereby eliminating frequent writes to the same flash cell and extending its serviceable lifespan. The S599 SSD also supports the Trim command featured in Windows 7, enhancing the SSD write performance.
- Intelligent Thermal Watchdog Keeps you coolOther than remarkable performance, ADATA S599 SSD consumes much less energy and stays cooler in operation than conventional hard drives. Its built-in temperature sensor IC automatically reports real-time temperature to the system monitor program, allowing you to keep an eye on the status. The system stability is in your control all the time.
- Flexible use - 2.5" to 3.5" Adapter IncludedComing in a 2.5-inch hard drive form factor for notebook/netbook use, the A-DATA S599 Solid State Drive also includes a 2.5" to 3.5" bracket for compatibility with desktop PCs.