- The SE800 external solid state drives is designed for ultimate mobility with its compact and lightweight form factor.
- What's more, it also looks great too, with its exquisite hairline-brushed surface. But more importantly are its performance and durability features, namely waterproofing, dust-proofing, and shock resistance, as well as blazing read/write speeds of up to 1000MB/s.
- Plug n play with Windows, Mac OS, and Android* means you can move content between devices without limitations.
- Whether for work or enjoyment, the SE800 empowers you with simple connectivity.
* Please confirm that your host device supports OTG (On-The-Go) functionality. Some operating systems may require the SE800 to be reformatted when connected.
Utilizing the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, the SE800 can hit read/write speeds of up to 1000 MB/s*, making data transfers fast and furious.
* For optimal performance, the host device must support USB 3.2 Gen 2 and have UASP mode enabled. Actual performance may vary depending on the host hardware and its software configurations. ( Test Platform: MSI Z390 gaming pro CABOM with Intel core i7-9700, Benchmark Software: ATTO v3.05 )
Cut down on the wait with the SE800. It can transfer files up to 12.5* times faster than an external HDD. Now that's a big jump in performance! Transferring a 50GB 4K movie can be done in as little as 50 seconds!
* This result was achieved in a lab environment utilizing a PC with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support and UASP driver installed. Actual performance may vary depending on host device and software configurations.
Thankfully the SE800 sports a USB-C (Type C) connector, which is reversible. There's no annoying up or down like with traditional USB. No guessing, plug in the first time. Every time!
Unlike some external solid state drives out there, the SE800's elegant metal surface is a sight for sore eyes while its lightweight 40 gram form factor fits easily into your pocket.
- The SE800 can be connected to game consoles and be used as backup storage for games that are not currently being played.
- For older game consoles, the SE800 can help to improve game loading performance for a more seamless experience.
* Actual loading times may vary depending on the game. Reformatting may be required for the external SSD to work with game consoles.
** Support for external storage devices varies by game console.
- We make sure the SE800 passes strict IEC IP68 standards. That means complete dust resistance and normal operation even after 30 minutes in 1.5m of water.
- So don't worry and get going - your data is safe. Beyond resisting dust and spills, the SE800 also meets the MIL-STD-810G 516.6 impact resistance standard so it can survive accidental drops and shocks with ease.
* Dustproof and waterproof capabilities only apply when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
** The MIL-STD-810G 516.6 standard means the device has passed drop-testing from a height of 1.22 meters. Under normal circumstances, the device will still function normally, but please do not purposely drop the product.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB|
|Color||Blue / Black|
|Dimensions||72.7 x 44 x 12.2mm / 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.4inch|
|Weight||40g / 1.4oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|
|Sequential Read / Write [Max]||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Operating System Requirements||Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10; Linux Kernel 2.6 or later; Android 5.0 or later|
|Operating System Requirements cont.||Mac OS X 10.6 or later* [Reformatting required for use]|
|Operating Temperature||5°C(41°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable, USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide|
Q: Do newly purchases hard drives need to be formatted? Which format is better?
A: New hard drives need to be formatted in order for the system to read and write data. The NTFS file system is recommended.
Q: How do I partition a hard drive?
A: In Windows XP, you can partition disks through Control Panel / administrative tools / computer management / disk management. Select the installed hard disk, and press the right mouse button, and select the option to partition the drive.
Q: What are the differences between SSD & HDD?
A: Solid State Drives (SSD) are storage devices like hard drives, but with much better performance, especially as regards random access speeds. The slower speeds of HDDs mean they are likely to be used as data backup media, and for data archives.
Q: The external SSD isn't recognized by my PC.
A: Make sure it is securely connected to a USB port. Detection failure may be related to a faulty USB port. If possible, try connecting to another USB port.
|Colors||Black||Titanium Gray||Black / Blue||Black|
|Capacities||512GB / 1TB / 2TB||500GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Dimensions||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch||64.8 x 35 x 12.25mm / 2.55 x 1.38 x 0.48inch||72.7 x 44 x 12.2mm / 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.4inch||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch|
|Weight||136g / 4.8oz||31g / 1.1oz||40g / 1.4oz||136g / 4.8oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|