- The SE900G supports the super-high-speed USB 3.2 Gen2x2 specification which supports speeds of up to 20Gb/s.
- This is up to two times faster than USB 3.2 Gen2x1 and fours times faster than USB 3.2 Gen1x1.
- The SE900G delivers breakneck read/write speeds of up to 2000MB per second for enhanced productivity and performance.
* To achieve optimal performance, the host PC must also support USB 3.2 Gen2x2. Actual performance may vary depending on hardware and software configurations.
- The SE900G is roughly twenty-five times* faster than a standard external hard drive.
- For users, this means they'll be able to transfer a 10GB 4K HD movie in just ten seconds.
- This level of performance makes the external SSD an ideal choice for creators who often work with large hi-res files.
* This claim is based on a comparison between the SE900G and an ADATA HDD with speed of 80MB/s. The hardware used for the comparison featured support for USB 3.2 Gen2x2 and had UASP drivers installed. Actual performance may vary depending on hardware and software configurations.
- Android*, macOS, and Windows, the SE900G supports them all.
- Enjoy your videos, photos, music, and everything else at any moment, and easily share them with the SE900G. Plus, it's great for gaming too.
* The software and hardware of the host device must be compatible with and support external solid state hard drives in order to utilize OTG data backup and transmission functions.
- What will strike anyone at first glance is how brilliant the SE900G is.
- With RGB spread out over 74% of its front cover, the external SSD is stunning and a great addition to any gamer's arsenal of RGB gear.
- Auto-on cool RGB light effects each time when you plug SE900 to a PC, laptop, game console, or any supported device.
*Light effect is pre-set and cannot be change.
- Store your overfill of games onto the SE900G.
- When you're ready to play them, the SE900G will load them up faster than a traditional external hard drive.
* Actual loading times may vary by game. Formatting may be required before use with a game console.
** Support for external storage devices varies by game console.
|Capacities||512GB / 1TB/ 2TB|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Operating System Requirements||Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10; Mac OS X 10.6-on (reformatting required); Linux Kernel 2.6-on; Android 5.0-on|
|Operating Temperature||5°C(41°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Operating Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable, USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Weight||136g / 4.8oz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch|
Q: Do newly purchases hard drives need to be formatted? Which format is better?
A: New hard drives need to be formatted in order for the system to read and write data. The NTFS file system is recommended.
Q: How do I partition a hard drive?
A: In Windows XP, you can partition disks through Control Panel / administrative tools / computer management / disk management. Select the installed hard disk, and press the right mouse button, and select the option to partition the drive.
Q: What are the differences between SSD & HDD?
A: Solid State Drives (SSD) are storage devices like hard drives, but with much better performance, especially as regards random access speeds. The slower speeds of HDDs mean they are likely to be used as data backup media, and for data archives.
Q: The external SSD isn't recognized by my PC.
A: Make sure it is securely connected to a USB port. Detection failure may be related to a faulty USB port. If possible, try connecting to another USB port.
|Colors||Black||Titanium Gray||Black / Blue||Black|
|Capacities||512GB / 1TB / 2TB||500GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB||512GB / 1TB|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 2000 MB/s||Up to 1000 MB/s||Up to 800 MB/s|
|Dimensions||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch||64.8 x 35 x 12.25mm / 2.55 x 1.38 x 0.48inch||72.7 x 44 x 12.2mm / 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.4inch||99.5 x 57.5 x18mm / 3.92 x 2.26 x 0.7inch|
|Weight||136g / 4.8oz||31g / 1.1oz||40g / 1.4oz||136g / 4.8oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C||USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|