The ATI FirePro V4800 professional graphics card is a strong entry-level 3D graphics card for workstation users who work with medium to large data sets in production environments and who want the flexibility of using more than two displays.
The ATI FirePro V4800 has 1GB of memory, using 400 stream processors, and uses AMD Eyefinity technology to support up to three displays.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyAdvanced multi-display technology delivers a highly immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
- AutoDetect TechnologyAs a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Multi-View DisplayWith two DisplayPort outputs and one dual-DVI output, Multi-View enables up to three displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
- Full 30-bit Display PipelineThe full 30-bit display pipeline enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity. (30-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.)
- Optimized and Certified for Many CAD and DCC ApplicationsThe certification of AMD FirePro professional graphics solutions ensures compatibility, reliability and the highest level of performance when used with professional 3D software packages.
- Industry-leading API SupportFull Shader Model 5.0 support helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU. DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications. Support for industry standard OpenCL 1.1, an open, multiplatform development platform, helps enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.