Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FirePro V4900 100-505844 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 Workstation Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- FirePro V4900
- 1GB GDDR5
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
AMD FirePro V4900 professional graphics offer strong performance and outstanding reliability while delivering features that help boost the productivity of professionals working with medium to large models, all in a single slot, half-length solution.
The AMD FirePro V4900 professional graphics card is powered by a new generation GPU, backed by 1GB of blazing-fast GDDR5 memory, 480 stream processors, and support for three simultaneous monitor outputs on a single card with AMD Eyefinity technology.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyWith the revolutionary multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro V4900 professional graphics card supports three independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
- DisplayPort 1.2Support for the newest DisplayPort standard adds exciting new features such as high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
- AutoDetect TechnologyAs a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
- Full 30-bit Display PipelineThe full 30-bit display pipeline enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity. (30-bit monitor required for full 30-bit display.)
- Optimized and certified for many CAD and DCC applicationsThe certification of AMD FirePro professional graphics solutions ensures compatibility, reliability and the highest level of performance when used with professional 3D software packages.
- Industry-leading API SupportFull Shader Model 5.0 support helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU. DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features enable optimal performance in leading applications. Support for industry standard OpenCL 1.1, an open, multiplatform development platform, helps enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy