Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD FirePro W5000 DVI 100-505978 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Workstation Video Card
- FirePro W5000 DVI
- 2GB GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Ever Created for Medical Imaging
AMD FirePro™ W5000 DVI is the most powerful midrange workstation graphics card ever created for medical imaging, beating the competing card against a wide set of measurements. With a maximum resolution of 2560 x 2048 (in packed pixel mode) and support for 10-bit color and grayscale, AMD FirePro™ W5000 DVI workstation graphics enables the image quality and clarity medical professionals rely on to help accurately diagnose and treat patients. Featuring two dual-link DVI outputs, AMD FirePro™ W5000 DVI also enables customers to use DVI displays they already have on hand without the need for any external adapters. Further, support for DVI extends prior investments in costly diagnostic DVI displays while allowing customers to benefit from next generation graphics performance.
- Enables unmatched application responsiveness, features double the memory and up to 2.5 times the memory bandwidth of the competing midrange solution
- Drive two independent displays, up to 10 Megapixels (MP) each
- Intelligent power saving and monitoring technologies for higher performance, including AMD Power Tune and AMD ZeroCore Power
- 10-bit support enables up to 1,024 different shades of gray, helping to reveal subtle nuances
- Combine with a 10-bit display to achieve "real world" colors that help enable accurate diagnoses
- Compatible with diagnostic imaging displays and workstations from leading vendors
Expands field of view across two ultra high resolution displays (DVI), allowing users to interact with multiple applications simultaneously, see images in more detail and improve workflow productivity Ability to stretch one image or application across two displays to create one large view
Full 30-Bit Display Pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color and grayscale reproductions
Allows the GPU to process geometry data at a rate of twice per clock cycle resulting is a doubling in the rate of primitive and vertex processing. Triangle rates increase two-fold relative to a GPU that does not possess GeometryBoost.
Energy Efficient Design
AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle
AMD ZeroCore Power
AMD ZeroCore Power technology leverages AMD's leadership in notebook power efficiency to grant our desktop GPUs the ability to power down when your monitor is off, also known as the "long idle state"
AMD PowerTune technology is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application's performance by raising the GPU's clock speed by up to 30 percent - automatically
- GPU with Graphics Core Next technology
- Single slot, full height / half length form factor
- Full 10- and 12-bit grayscale output
- 2GB GDDR5 memory, 256-bit interface
- Two dual-link DVI display outputs
- Maximum resolution 2560 x 2048 at 60Hz with packed pixel mode
- GeometryBoost technology
- AMD ZeroCore Power and AMD PowerTune technologies
- Active thermal solution
- 75W maximum power
- PCI Express® 3.0 compliant
- Designed, built and thoroughly tested by AMD
- Planned minimum three year lifecycle
- Limited three-year warranty
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by Bayland Technologies Return Policy