Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
AMD Opteron 1216 Santa Ana 2.4 GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket AM2 103W OSA1216IAA6CZ Server Processor - OEM
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1000 MHz
- 90 nm Santa Ana
- 2 x 1MB L2 Cache
The next-generation AMD Opteron 1216 processor features Direct Connect Architecture with new features including new AM2 Socket, AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) and energy efficient DDR2 memory. The AMD Opteron 1216 processor is a dual-core design with advanced AMD’s performance-per-watt capabilities and represents a dramatic leap forward in compatibility, performance, investment protection and reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).
The AMD Opteron 1216 Socket AM2 processor operates at 2.4GHz with a 2 x 1MB (2MB total) L2 Cache for significantly enhanced overall system performance and incredible efficiency in complex computing environments such as CAD, graphics and scientific workstation platforms, entering server platforms and high-end gaming desktop systems.
- AMD64 Dual-core TechnologyAMD64 is designed to enable simultaneous 32- and 64-bit computing with no degradation in performance. With dual-core technology there are two complete processor cores in one physical package running at the same frequency to deliver TRUE multi-tasking power. Users can freely switch from one program to another without pausing for the computer to catch up, reducing processing pause annoyances.
- AMD VirtualizationVirtualization on desktop computers allows a single PC/Server to act like multiple virtual machines. Hardware-assisted AMD Virtualization and Direct Connect Architecture provide a balanced approach to improve virtualization performance, enabling more virtual machines to run per server.
- HyperTransport TechnologyHyperTransport Technology (HT or HTT) is a high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to increase communication speeds between integrated circuits in computers, servers, embedded systems, and networking and telecommunications equipment. With HT technology the AMD Opteron 1216 Socket AM2 processor enjoys 1000MHz system bus speeds and a maximum of 8GB/s I/O bandwidth.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 30 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 30 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy